[Official] 4.3 Heroic Progression Thread

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 6 7 8 15 Next
Updated for Fierce and WeeR.
Why do you have so much gear :(I r jelly

Well, I am the only plate tank so I get what drops... Also I got my 4 piece to help for spine and Madness so we pumped 2-3 heroic tokens on me. But my 378 shoulders are still there to haunt me.

My ret OS is 394 Ilvl, SUP BRO and I have no set bonuses, just off pieces haha.

and Ten, those gems were 14.6K gold, be respectful

PS: go on Fear's armory, it's worth it, you'll laugh
My gear sucks! =/
Omg we finally get a Triangle!
<Royal Militia> is 5/8H now. We've got everything but Blackhorn, Spine and Madness. Thread says we're only 2/8H :(
Tabbed Out has Heroic Hagara (couple of weeks ago) and Heroic Yor'Sahj (tonight) dead on 25 man.
Heroic Madness Down!
Well I Urd Madness was dead
Guess those pred guys couldn't carry half the raid to server firsts in this tier. lululululululul.
01/30/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Whothehellru
Guess those pred guys couldn't carry half the raid to server firsts in this tier. lululululululul.

Ya, I feel let down after all those promises made a few months ago.
why is this not updated? getting long there!
!@#$ the nerfs to spine.....
Ya man...thats rough and overkill. But you should still feel ok about the fact that the DPS req once met is not the hardest part of the fight. And I'm pretty sure you guys already met the dps req.
01/31/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Tenzai
Ya man...thats rough and overkill. But you should still feel ok about the fact that the DPS req once met is not the hardest part of the fight. And I'm pretty sure you guys already met the dps req.

We did, its just frustrating that we were on the edge of a kill and now its going to mean a lot less when we kill it, then you have all those guilds that say
YEA WELL YOU DIDNT KILL IT PRENERF and blah blah blah
5% was enough, that extra 15% is just wow

at least madness will still be pretty challenging
The 15% doesn't really change the fight, just trivializes a vastly small part of it...by small I mean 40 seconds of it lol.
01/31/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Tenzai
The 15% doesn't really change the fight, just trivializes a vastly small part of it...by small I mean 40 seconds of it lol.

Thing is its make it much easier because instead of fury i can go arms now which is more beneficial along with many other people being able to change what they were doing.
You could probably 3 tank it now
01/31/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Furíous

Thing is its make it much easier because instead of fury i can go arms now which is more beneficial along with many other people being able to change what they were doing.

omg I don't have to reforge anymore!?!?