LFR Loot: Madness of Deathwing

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I noticed recently that they changed the dagger that drops off Madness to Rogue only weapon. As this is not an ideal weapon for enhancement, it is still a weapon that a shaman could potentially use. I also noticed that they changed the axe that drops to Rogue/Shaman only. Why would they give rogues, who already get 2 easy to get high level daggers, the opportunity to get the only high level shaman weapon? If the dagger is Rogue only, should the axe not be Shaman only? This would make it more fair for enhancement shamans to get loot that they need, since they would not have to roll against other classes, jsut like rogues dont have to roll against other classes for the dagger. Something to consider changing developers.
Combat uses slow MH.
Shaman do not use Fast Daggers.

The Developers did it correctly. Quit finding bad things to whine about.
A shaman asking for a dagger.

/Thread.

You have an Axe designed for you, only you and combat rogues use agility axes.
You obviously missed the arguments point. How many rogue only items do rogues need in DS? Two seperate daggers PLUS quest daggers they can easily get, but shamans have to roll against them as well for the only axe upgrade in the game? How much more hand out gear do rogues need?

Also a druid and warrior replying to this post? You have no argument on either piece of gear, go back to a forum that matters to you.
...Pretty sure both of them have several alts that they play in LFR...

Anyway, LFR is not balanced around the number of potential drops that you can roll need on. Sorry.
A better question to ask is why rogues are the only class to get a weapon that drops off a boss other than Deathwing in LFR.
Probably because an offhand for rogues makes about as big of a difference as a caster off-hand or shield, but an offhand for an enhancement shaman or frost DK is just as important as a mainhand.

It doesn't tell you anything that weapon damage for rogue offhands mean so little that a 333 blue 1.4 is better than a 378 1.8?
You obviously missed the arguments point. How many rogue only items do rogues need in DS? Two seperate daggers PLUS quest daggers they can easily get, but shamans have to roll against them as well for the only axe upgrade in the game? How much more hand out gear do rogues need?

Also a druid and warrior replying to this post? You have no argument on either piece of gear, go back to a forum that matters to you.

Ya, No way I have a shaman
Or a rogue.
Blizz's policy right now is to just throw weapons at rogues until all the ones that quit resub. It's a little tiring to see all these daggers drop when everyone's using the stage one legendary... but hey, they're sad that they can't tunnel vision their way to the top of the charts, so let them have this!

>.>
It would not be a Cata raid tier without having an enhancement shaman crying about weapon drops!
There are viable arguments that can be found in your post. The one you choose isn't one of them which now invalidates your entire thread. Think before you post next time.
The axe is perfectly viable for combat rogues, smart ones already have the stage 1 legendary daggers yes, but some either can't find a pickpocket on their realm or can't afford the 10k to charge the decoder I guess.
As for the dagger being a weapon shaman could use...no. Just...no. You'd be far better off with a 378 axe from the new dungeons than that dagger, if you disagree you're bad and don't know your class mechanics.
And if you want to complain about me posting as a hunter who's not concerned with the weapon, I'll come back and post on my enh shaman who's lost 5 rolls on the axes but finally got 1 this week yay.
OP, your a horrible horrible enh shaman and you should reroll to a simpler class for your stupidity at even thinking an enh shaman should be able to roll on a 1.8 speed dagger.

May i suggest mage as your reroll?
12/17/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Scheckons
How many rogue only items do rogues need in DS? Two seperate daggers PLUS quest daggers they can easily get, but shamans have to roll against them as well for the only axe upgrade in the game? How much more hand out gear do rogues need?

Don't forget the weapons from seasonals - agi dagger, mace, sword, and now christmas dagger. Or the fact that there's no cloaks necks or relics in Dragon Soul, but there's still room for agility throwing weapons.

On the other hand, there's no way you're going to be using that dagger as an enhancement shaman (even if it weren't rogue only).
The biggest question is why are there any rogue weapons at all past before pulling hagara? Every rogue should be tooled up with a pair of 397 perfectly statted daggers the minute they meet her.
12/17/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Scheckons

I have not one but 2 alt shaman in lfr. That argument is silly. For some specs of rogue that weapon is BIS. Just like some specs of shaman use spirit so you as enhance get a need+ on the spirit shield. While the amount of love heaped on rogues this tier is stupid thats a valid weapon for them.

Blizzard put one MH and one OH Dagger on the loot tables. Because not everyone does the Legendary questline (some don't raid, some don't have the 10k to buy a pickpocket), heroic versions need to exist, etc. Pick your reason.

Stop QQ'ing that you don't have the option to roll on a weapon that you would never use. Blizzard isn't going to stop the dagger from dropping, and they will never not itemise a weapon type just because a Legendary questline that's outside the loot drops off raid bosses exists.

Likewise, they're not taking away the option for Combat Rogues to procure a No'Kaled, because it is the only MH option for them that exists on the loot tables in LFR. A Combat Rogue does not give a flip if the MH Dagger exists or is a Rogue weapon, because he is never going to use the dagger as Combat.
12/18/2011 04:47 PMPosted by Jashiliter
The biggest question is why are there any rogue weapons at all past before pulling hagara? Every rogue should be tooled up with a pair of 397 perfectly statted daggers the minute they meet her.

same reason they put 4 daggers in Firelands