[A] Ten Mans Don't Count LFM (3/8 H)

Earthen Ring
Hey
Hey
Hey

You're raid group sucks. We are so much better. u mad?
Hey
Hey
Hey

"Your"
Hey
Hey
Hey

I was angrier at the terrible grammar than I was at the comment as a whole.

:3
WELL MAYBE IF PEOPLE HAD SOME CLUE HOW TO DO THE DAMAGES WE WOULDNT BE SO BAD.
THAT'S THE POINT :D
To do the damages you need to not hold the sword by the pointy end, wield it by hilt! then use pointy end in slashy motion at boss monsters butthole.

Has heard rumor that boss monster cannot dodge from behind if his butt is being stabbed/slashed/hit with hammer.

Also, what is with everyone saying stack on his butt or having boss's balls touch face? is gross..why would we do that?

Is Draenei guide to damages.
Follow this we must.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e0/Yoda_SWSB.jpg
To do the damages you need to not hold the sword by the pointy end, wield it by hilt! then use pointy end in slashy motion at boss monsters butthole.

Has heard rumor that boss monster cannot dodge from behind if his butt is being stabbed/slashed/hit with hammer.

Also, what is with everyone saying stack on his butt or having boss's balls touch face? is gross..why would we do that?

Is Draenei guide to damages.

actually its fairly common to use the sword as hammer by grasping it by the blade
HARBAINE TO LEAVE UNI SO SHE CAN CONTINUE RAIDING WITH US :(

(even though that's a terrible decision)

GUISE, IM GOING TO MAKE A PLATYPUS TEXT IMAGE.

#######
#________#

k im bored.
bump
LF exceptional healer or exceptional dps (preferably ranged, but willing to settle if you're melee)
I'm an amazing melee DPS.
shut up
Hello, I heard you need a strong man to help you out? I'm a strong man. I can help you out.
Who is your favorite pokemon?
I don't even remember making this guy.
!@#$. I MEAN

venasaur.
I can't tell if Peskado or Vario