{A}< Thunderwing > Now Recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 6 Next
*Dwarven only guild, accepting wildhammer and bronzebeard*

((Open slots are here as I am looking for main roles within the clan to fill. Please do not be intimidated as I will help if you want to learn and just ask you to read the website wowpedia.com and forum for general knowledge! Thank you! ))

<Story is updating as the rp is making way>

With the current struggles of Thane Lorcans attempt to gather the wildhammer much less the other clans, he has come to a sudden disheartened place and gloomy well in his life. The loss of so many in time as well as the younger generations seeming to loose touch of their roots has givin' the once mighty Thane a sense of failure among the many years of trying. With almost none in his once formitable clan he now seeks to partake in an even greater feat of joining the groups of all different races to fight for one cause once more....

Will you as an young or old lone dwarf take the call to rise above yourself or will you live a life that is meaningless. It is only YOU who will be able to help the struggles of the Thane and come to his aid as kin to give the mighty Thunderwing Clan hold once more. Will you take the chance or let another of the dwarven line fade into the mists of history? Only time will tell...
(([[{{Wait... you... I remember you...

*moo*}}]]))
OOC information

Well all, I just wanted to say thank you for reading the post and wanted to get a few questions out of the way first. This is an heavy rp guild that is into the whole dwarven clan based rp. We do not have any problems in letting newbies into the clan that may need a little help with dwarven lore and offer a great rp experiance for almost any. I ask that before you inquire about joining that you skim over the dwarven lore on Wowpedia.org to gain a grasp of what you may expect. Alos I ask that you go to our website listed below.

*guild website is under reconstruction as of now*

I as the guild leader 'aka thane' of the clan am trying to gain back the real down hearted dwarven roleplayers or, roleplayers in general that may have a peaked intrest in it. Just a heads up you will have to have an IC interaction in game to actually start the rp and see what we may offer you or if its a fit.

A quick rundown for what you may expect:
- You will have to earn your spot in this clan and everything you do icly will reflect on your status and position in this clan
- EVERY dwarf chooses there own thane to rule under. If it is not something that is for you then you are not bound to stay.
- If you do end up leaving you will be required to return the armor and weapons that were forged by this clan IC. This is only for IC purposes for we are trying to rise above to get back to our roots.
- None will be givin anything unless you earn it in the eyes of the thane and his clan. This more so is pointed to larger and higher responible ranks within the clan.
- I am not a high thane and am still ultimatly under the High thane of the wildhammer clan. I just want all to realize that I know this and I only wish to have a heavy dwarven rp guild and am not calling myself above lore.
- Most of all I am here and everyone else is here to have fun and that is all I wish to have. If you may have any requests or ideas for rp event just let us know and we will be more then happy to work it in to our clan story line.

We are just trying to get some real dwarven rp on this amazing server and see how far it gose.
Due to recent changes and low member base I will be looking for the meetings of other guild leaders for the next big event that I will try to be putting together. Within the first few weeks it will be some roleplay and deligating with potential alliances and getting to know the other races ICly. This will be based so far on the happenings of the Horde side attacking the alliance settlements and towns more so then late due to unknown reasons at the moment. This is a true and genuine social order and gathering so yes their will be hostility and a bit of realism though that is what I am looking for when multiple once race groups try and come together for once and work things out for the good of all.

If you have intrest in keeping up with the updates on the plot and or locations and upcomming events please head to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004013529

As of now the meeting place will be in hinterlands at the peak seeing as it is the start of the story so all that are interested please message me via mail in game or post on the forum thread. I will be accepting those who wish to roll dwarves though in the good faith of keeping the rp real I am not looking for too many dwarves. I thank you for reading and hope you will keep ears and eyes out for the new upcomming rp and lead into the main events.

P.s. I am looking for Quality over Quantity as well as potential active people that wish to not only follow stories but also create some of their own along the way!
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
We need more dwarves.
01/26/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Neyren
We need more dwarves.

Indeed we do...
12/23/2011 01:13 PMPosted by Lorcan
e remembers back on what he read of his friend Sholaad posted among many places. Looking around as he walks throught the military ward he glances to a nearby dwarven crier. "Maybe this call to -Retribution- will give me a chance to find true dwarven kin?

/influence. :D
Morning bump!
I suppose I could attempt roleplaying a dwarf again.

I roleplayed a female dwarf warrior on the PTR(Yes, I RP on the PTR. ._.) and had quite a bit of fun.

I roleplayed a female dwarf warrior on the PTR(Yes, I RP on the PTR. ._.) and had quite a bit of fun.

Well we would love to have more female dwarves in our clan!

Well we would love to have more female dwarves in our clan!

I might even bring over my level 82 female dwarf warrior. :D

I'd have to get a recustomization though.

I hate the way she looks.
Yay!! Well pst me in game when you want to talk! :)
Bump for dwarven Rp.
Oh look! Dwarven Ironfangs! Awesome man! Wish you the best of luck. Dwarfs need more love.
01/27/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Rektax
Oh look! Dwarven Ironfangs! Awesome man! Wish you the best of luck. Dwarfs need more love.

Thank ya...we are going to need the luck!