Um...Why haven't the Blood Dks been nerfed?

Death Knight
I'm not joking, they're broken as all heck. So far, the only way kill them is used ranged attacks, and dismiss all pets. One melee attack, and they're at full health. Everyone knows they're broken, that's why there's so many in PvP. My friends' DKs have even gotten "Just the two of Us" solo. I don't know why Blizzard hasn't addressed this issue.
as a hunter, you should be able to tranq them, taking away vengeance, and win every match.
Lol the bane of all Blood PVPer is the Hunter and here is one on owe forums QQ little miss hunter L2Play your class and then come back and talk
Bloods (and other tanks) have not been nerfed because it's only an issue in random BG's and Tol Barad. If it was breaking Arena or RBG, it might have warranted a holiday fix, but it's not.

12/27/2011 07:56 AMPosted by Nachtwind
Bloods (and other tanks) have not been nerfed because it's only an issue in random BG's and Tol Barad. If it was breaking Arena or RBG, it might have warranted a holiday fix, but it's not.

this... unfortunately
They will not nerf any tank spec for pvp reasons, because that would kill pve. Also, I notice that people mainly complain about blood death knights in the following cases: 1v1, 2v2, regular battlegrounds, world bgs (tol barad and wintergrasp). Blizzard openly admits that warcraft pvp is not balanced at 1v1 or 1v2, and they are not attempting to any time soon. As for battlegrounds, a blood death knight is either a nightmare or the weakest link depending on how your teamates play. If they allow the death knight to build vengeance and death strike (either dumb mellee trying to kill him or pet on him) he will rain on your parade. If your team knows how to kite and does not have melee trying to attack them, they are useless outside of flags.
It is ridiculously easy to counter Blood DK's once you know how to fight them

They are by far the easiest spec in the game to kite
It is ridiculously easy to counter Blood DK's once you know how to fight them

They are by far the easiest spec in the game to kite

But not to kill. It takes a long time to kill a blood dk by kiting. It only takes 3 death strikes to kill you. Taking pale horse talent/ being a goblin really negates being kited. When I am chasing hunters down I love it, I can sense thier fear and desperation. Their only hope at survival, freeze trap and flee.
Game is not based on 1v1, and even then if you're a class that can properly kite you win. If its 3v3 or something kill other targets first. Blood is one of the easiest specs in the game to cc. After others are dead, kill him. A blood dk that is disarmed and silenced doesnt heal that much. Also if you have a DK with you just have them necrotic. The point is people need to learn which targets to kill first. Being poorly geared or poorly skilled doesnt merit a nerf to a spec that isnt even viable at high levels of pvp,
As a blood Death Knight I say that we're clearly UP and deserve many buffs and no nerfs at all.
Or you could ignore them and watch your HP regen faster than their attacks.
I agree with the OP. We do need a nerf.

Fortunately for me, and other OP specs everywhere, PvE is more important to Blizz than PvP. And since this is a case of a PvE change affecting PvP, chances are it will not be fixed any time soon.

As WoW cannot fundamentally ever be balanced in pvp, simply because of the nature of the game, I will enjoy my OPness as long as I can, knowing full well it's like any other OP class in any other pvp season.

In summary:
Blood dk's are OP, but it prob won't get fixed soon.
I wouldn't be surprised to see vengeance prevented from activating by player attacks. DS does hit too hard for a tank spec. Nevermind that blood stinks in any organized PVP; Blizzard doesn't like it when a spec/class drifts out of their established archetypes of damage, tank, healer, and typically nerfs a spec when its damage/healing/mitigation abilities overlap too far. Which, in the case of blood, they do.
A hunter QQ about blood dks?

GET OUTTA HERE! >=/

EDIT: I will kill your transmog btw.
Beat most blood DK teams I played yesterday as Frost/Enhance shammy, and we dont even have mad skillz.