A list of weapons with built in glows?

General Discussion
As many of you may or may not know, some weapons in WoW have a built in glow. That is, they have an "enchant" like effect on them that overwrites any other enchant you may place on them. A good example are the daggers I am using, The Night Blade. They have a black and red glow which is awesome. Much more awesome than Enchant Weapon - Landslide.

My Paladin currently uses the Axe of the Legion which has a soft orange glow. My priest uses the Exodar Life-Staff which actually has no glow, but enchants don't come through.

While I am fairly confident that Blizzard will eventually "fix" this problem of having the obscene Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent and Enchant Weapon - Landslide enchants be able to be overridden by other effects, for now the only thing we can do is find weapons that are already immune.

I'm interested if anyone knows of a list that exists out there of these weapons. if not, perhaps we could start building one here in the forums.
Argent Skeleton Crusher has a little golden glow on it. It isn't that visible, but it's there.

Blackened Spear also has a cool black effect on the spear, I always use it for my polearm mog.
Good start. I'll add a couple more.

2h mace The Unstoppable Force has a black glow.

2h sword Runeblade of Baron Rivendare has a faint white glow.

1h sword Skullforge Reaver has a kewl purple glow.
One of my favourite weapons: Argent Avenger

What?!? No longer available! Such a shame. At least I've got it on my Paladin.

(edit) Screenshots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=13246/argent-avenger#screenshots
Merciless Gladiator's Painsaw I used it for transmog on my hunter. On wowhead it says no longer available but it is actually available in area 52.

edit: also Jaded Crystal Dagger
The originalQuel'Serrar .
Probably the Onyxia Version as well.
One of my favourite weapons: Argent Avenger

What?!? No longer available! Such a shame. At least I've got it on my Paladin.

(edit) Screenshots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=13246/argent-avenger#screenshots

May not be available anymore, but there are "similar" weapons:

1h sword Spellfire Longsword

2h sword Very Light Sabre

The Elemental Mage Staff not only has its' own glow, but also acts like a light source.
Couple more here:

1h sword Lydia's Sharpened Swordbreaker is quite big and has an orange glow.

1h mace Fist of Reckoning is white and has a black glow. Very odd looking.

2h mace Sorrow's End has a nice yellow glow to it.
Staff of Metanoia I think has a glow to it, before enchanting.
Dagger Blade of Unquenched Thirst is very bright blue glow.

Staff Darkmoon Magestaff has a very gentle blue glow.
Talon and claw of the phoenix have a glow.
Blade of Wizardry
Teebu Blazing longsword
Anyone else have any more?
For casters, Lightning Rod doesn't show power torrent, which I'm really disappointed.
I use Firemaul of Destruction for all of my maces