Darkmoon faire quest items.

General Discussion
I believe you should be able to hand atleast 2 each quest item per faire. I have so many of these in my bags from dungeons and I can't use them again until Febuary. I have two reasons why I believe this would be a better idea; Storyline, and Speed.

1. Seems like a waste considering the Darkmoon faire people would probably be equally as happy with an egg now as they would in febuary, or a book, blade, banner, crystal, whatever. As i remember the Old Darkmoone Faire accepted many things multiple times, they weren't really the least greedy of people, rivals to goblins even. So now apprently they have had a change of heart because they have tents and an island? Half their island is under construction, or unused, why AREN'T they accepting more? They seem to be worse of material wise than the new Orgrimmar gates.

2. The faire is kind of slow. Five dailies at 1 token a piece, for 7 days...zzz, oh, right sorry and everything costs 50+, 180 max.... zzzz. Sorry, sorry my bad, tokens. Then you add in the quest items, with the profession quests, and the 35. Thats 140ish max per faire, each month. So if you want both of the mounts, well, 3 monthes later and you have yourself both mounts.... REALLY? Lets not even go into the gear sets.... thats even more rediculous. Actually, why not. 520 Tokens... divide that by 140 thats 4 monthes.

I know this was supposed to be about dedication and such, but if im spending my time grinding for the stuff, i do want some ability to quickily gain tokens, even if you want to make it so players can do multiple of the game quests each day, something anything just make it a bit faster.
You spend onerous amounts of time grinding something that happens for one week once a month?

I mean, that's reaching.

It's supposed to be a fun side gig, not a valor point cap.
Exactly...
If you are talking about the quest items from heroics and bgs...you can only use them once, so you can't even use it in Feb.

The quests are 1 time use items.
Right up until the next faire shows up.
If you are talking about the quest items from heroics and bgs...you can only use them once, so you can't even use it in Feb.

Thats rediculous... so soon they won't even be able to sell once everyone completes them... great....
You guys are being silly.

Last faire, I turned in these quest items.

This faire, I did it again.

It's not a one time use forever scenario.

It's a one time per faire scenario.

Incorrect. You can turn in each artifact once per faire. If you have a second of any item, you can turn it in as well..... the following month.
Wow I feel dumb...I must have been clicking on the wrong one.

You can in fact do them again
either way its rediculous, its a common item and i doubt the faire would mind us handing in more stuff
Actually are you people 100% sure you can cause I am getting a lot of "You have completed that quest.", while trying to click on these I did last month.
I am 100% sure. I've done it twice.
01/01/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Phoenix
Actually are you people 100% sure you can cause I am getting a lot of "You have completed that quest.", while trying to click on these I did last month.

'Tis a bit glitchy atm, dearie. You should be able to repeat them, the error message is unintended.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811495887
01/01/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Malmström
I am 100% sure. I've done it twice.

This is the toon I have done them on...as you can see from my achievements I got it on 12/7/11...so last year...and I cannot redo any of them.
There are a couple of the item turn quests that are bugged currently, but you under normal, bug-free circumstances, you would be able to turn everything in again each month with each new faire.
Seems they're not dropping from lowbie dungeons anymore for high level folks and I've seen a whopping one Imbued Crystal in numerous heroic runs, five or so Strand of the Ancients and LFR Dragon Soul. Either I have terrible luck or they got nerfed pretty hard.

So much for getting a mount in two months for me.