Friendship is Magic General Thread #2

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
04/28/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Buttercupz
though i do not know if discord is able to change forms. that power usually is exclusive to the changeling race

If he's able to turn things into other stuff, I'm sure he can use it on himself.
Oh he can change alright. But his ever loving face is always where it is.
Didn't Discord change into three butterflies at one point?

The only rule Discord follows is that of chaos. There are some theories that the only reason Discord was able to get the Elements out of Celestia's vault was because it was impossible to get anything out of the vault. If they were left just laying around for anyone to pick up, he wouldn't have gone after them, as that'd be logical =P
As long as it doesn't make sense in general, it makes sense to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCeIp88wEw&feature=player_embedded

Fans of Mass Effect might like this :D
04/27/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Bloodysin
What are your opinions on a Discord x Derpy story? I'm currently writing one and about 1/5 of the way through. I wanted to try something original, so this seemed pretty good. Nothing grahpic, either.

I prefer DiscordxPinkie Pie myself, but that sounds... original.

I'd be willing to read it, at the very least.
Dragon Soul needs to be about 20% nerfier

;c

Oh well, easier time in killing the bosses.

Also wonder when season 3 will premier

Divine tears were shed.

Now somebody needs to get Jennifer Hale to say something similar.

Mark Meer is normally a great voice actor, but I can't believe how badly he mispronounced Rarity.
I haven't gone over the rest of this thread yet.

Try as I might, I can't resist seeing what all this hulabaloo (yes, I used that word) is about any logner.

Anyone know of a site that has all of the first season or two on it? If this is really as awesome as people have said, I may as well join the madness.
05/01/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Reshuv
Anyone know of a site that has all of the first season or two on it? If this is really as awesome as people have said, I may as well join the madness.

Youtube actually has all of the episodes. They're all a cluttered mess, though, so try to look for the longer videos with high views, which are usually 20+ minutes.

Try as I might, I can't resist seeing what all this hulabaloo (yes, I used that word) is about any logner.

It's all on YouTube. Hasbro actually doesn't care when people share the show online, so episodes usually don't get taken down.

Word of advice, Episode 1 and 2 from season 1 (the pilot episodes) are rather weak.

Best intro episodes that give you a general idea of whom the main characters are and what are they up to are
- Ticket Master
- Dragonshy
- Bridle Gossip
- Cutie Mark Chronicles

Other good intro episodes centered around a character are
- Winter Wrap Up
- Suited for Success/Dog and Pony Show
- Feeling Pinkie Keen
- Stare Master
- Applebuck Season
- Sonic Rainboom

The best thing about Season 1 is that you can watch them in almost any order but for a handful of episodes
- Ticketmaster -> Suited for Success -> At the Gala
- Call of the Cutie - > Stare Master = Show Stoppers
- Bridle Gossip -> Swarm of the Century -> Stare Master

Season 2 has a more definitive chronology as it has more callbacks to previous episodes.

But like others have said, just normally searching for "FiM season 1 episode 3", as an example, should give you several results with the complete episode for you to watch
I seriously recommend watching Bridle Gossip first.

It's episode 9 I believe.
I think we scared him...
05/02/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Klaudandus
I think we scared him...

Maybe he's just too busy watching My Little Pony to reply to us.
05/02/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Dirkhardpec
I think we scared him...

Maybe he's just too busy watching My Little Pony to reply to us.

Praise Lord Smooze!
As long as he's watching G4 and not the previous gens.
05/02/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Scootaloo

of course
05/02/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Scootaloo

Especially not G3.5, which brought us this abomination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlaR_BtS90