<Never Got My Glaives> Arthas 70 Twink Guild

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 10 Next
Because of the high number of requests we receive every day, we are now requiring an 1800 experience (RBG or arena) on either a twink or a main for entrance to the guild. This is NOT an attempt to take only the "good" players, but just a way to regulate the amount of requests we get.

Your favorite thread has returned, better than ever, to the Battlegrounds section.For those of you who don't know who we are...

In the simplest terms, we are an all-around 70 twink guild open to anybody willing to twink in the 70-74 bracket (see above: we now require a basic 1800 experience). We focus mainly on PvP, with the occasional raid or two for gear or just for fun. We are continuing our journey into the world of RBGs, and would love to have more willing players to join us.

I won't sit here and tell you that our guild is absolutely AMAZING and better than any other guild out there. I WILL, however, tell you that we have a LARGE base of members who call this guild their home, and we are currently one of the most active 70 twink guilds in the region.

Like always, we're continually doing our best to make this guild the best it can be. We keep our acceptance requirements low to incorporate as many interested players as possible while doing our best to keep the guild from flooding with massive amounts of members.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop by and ask. There will likely always be an officer online to answer any questions you may have, or to give out an invite to the guild. Hope to see some new faces!

Here are the names of officers that would be the best source of information:
-Me (Meyge, Pahludin, Across, Aynuss, Welcoming, etc.)
-Anatomyx (Anatomyx, Anatomyz, Healmeslow)
-Healmequick (Healmequick, Beastshammy, Inbackofu, Ididntstabu)
-Ceressa
-Draltios (Draltios, Underkilla, Wawiow, Calmedady)

PS: I would just like to thank everyone who has contributed so much to this guild over the past few months. We've seen many new faces, had new experiences, and have really seen an overall improvement in all aspects of the guild. It wouldn't be possible without all you fine folks.
I approve
This looks good. I've seen the guild name around. Might pop in and say hi soon ^.^
bump'd

BUMP
bump
◕‿◕
Hey guys, I am leveling a toon for twinking and I was wondering what your class priority is?
In other words what class do you need most at the moment?
Hey guys, I am leveling a toon for twinking and I was wondering what your class priority is?
In other words what class do you need most at the moment?

We could really use any classes at the moment. We could make use of any healer, preferrably resto druid/shaman. We could also use any dedicated, skilled DPS who would be willing to gear out as best as possible. But feel free to level whatever class you'd like.
Hey man, I've been considering of twinking a 70 rogue, might drop you a line soon (depending on school).
01/08/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Taipan
Hey man, I've been considering of twinking a 70 rogue, might drop you a line soon (depending on school).

Feel free to pop by at any time. We're always on
You guys still need a rogue for RBGs or is it filled?
01/09/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Taylorgangx
You guys still need a rogue for RBGs or is it filled?

We have a couple rogues that we use in RBGs already but we could always use more since our grouping isn't absolutely final. We'll be on if you'd like to stop by and talk about it.
BUMP
Bump for the lovers
Hey Meyge and Heal, this is Grublin.

I just got this acct back from 4 years ago, so I'll be xferring over there asap!