[H10] relax 11/14H - Sat/Sun - LF ranged dps

Frostmourne
bump
bump
We may also need to replace Kimbra since he unexpectedly died after stealing a trinket that clearly wasn't his and succumbed to a very severe case of having his heart torn out of his chest.
up
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hi, I'm wondering if you open recruitment for a resto druid?

My main is resto shaman (rading weekdays) with 10/16 HM experience. I'm very much interested in weekend raiding again, and your raid times fit my schedule.

My druid does not have the best gear yet (Nakodruid, ilvl 484), but I can provide WOL parses for you to check my performance.

Best,
Nako
bump
bump
Hi guys, I am just in the process of xferring over from Jubi and i am looking for a place to call home.

Currently 480iLvl Affliction specced, only Have 4/6 MSV due to unreliable raid members from my old guild that i poured time into it so we could start proggressing but has pretty much fallen apart and 90% of the raid team has moved on and raiding weeknights is hard for me since I work nights.
I am a reliable member, know my class, know the fights and can give you people to contact to back it :-)

also have a 470 Disc priest (on Frostmourne) and a 487 H Pally (Jubi) that is gathering dust.

Here is my Real ID, Lotzadots#6164 seen as i will be having to get a name change no doubt so it will the best way to get hold of me.

:Edit:
WOOT, no name change haha, I have also sent whuz a in game message.
Hey Whuz,

I can't make it to raids anymore, I'm going to take some time off WoW for other commitments. I may not come back to the game at all.

Sorry for the short notice, can't really go into depth with why I can't make it due to personal reasons.

Thanks
bump
bump
up
bump.
bump
bump
bump