<A>Knights of Menethil: I used to be alive...

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Canonically, no.

In all other cases, still no.

Excuse me, there is a Sword of Damocles I need to polish. *zoom*

OH!

The '1113' at the base of the badge is the unit designation. We are the 1113th Reformed Scourge Infantry Regiment, raised from death to serve Arthas and his dark machinations. After Light's Hope, in which the 1113th participated, we broke free and reformed (hence, 'Reformed') under the same designation to bring honor to the name and reparations to the names of the Ebon Blade and the Knights that serve within.

To delineate, we took 'Knights of Menethil', to honor the name and remind the world there was a Menethil that was worth serving - King Terenas II. Without him, the Grand Alliance of Lordaeron would never have been maintained, and the Second War would have ended quite differently.

Truly, the last true king of Lordaeron.
DK POWAH!

And /waggle

--Mae
Second page? that's a technical foul.
Because obviously the thread is too heavy with all the weight of awesome.
</3

My dead baker. Back off.
</3

My dead baker. Back off.

That draenei will mess !@#$ up. She survived the Broken doll to the hoof.
Ere, Val... Muir is back and in quarantine. So you can commence with hanging now...
01/15/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Muiriol
Ere, Val... Muir is back and in quarantine. So you can commence with hanging now...

You didn't hear? New quarantine is about sixty feet below Acherus.
01/15/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Eredis

You didn't hear? New quarantine is about sixty feet below Acherus.
*Hovers her hand over her mouth*

You mean to tell me this plague can effect us too?
It doesn't make sense that it should. It's an airborne virus, and only a few undead have any properly working organs--And, uh, most don't breathe. Or eat.

But.. I digress, apparently it's supposed to.
*cracks knuckles* One full body purging by holy fire, yes?
*winces* How about you just drop me into Death's Breach? It can't possibly be any less painful...
It doesn't make sense that it should. It's an airborne virus, and only a few undead have any properly working organs--And, uh, most don't breathe. Or eat.

It doesn't; but the Forsaken and the DK's agreed unilaterally that we should pretend it affects us, so people have one less thing to *(^&# at us about.
Sounds like fun.
01/16/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Heartling
Sounds like fun.

Non-stop thrill ride.

It doesn't; but the Forsaken and the DK's agreed unilaterally that we should pretend it affects us, so people have one less thing to *(^&# at us about.
Hmmm, this gives me an idea.

*cast army of the dead*

Theres work to be done.......Im just going to have some harmless fun.
Maybe it doesn't really affect me and I am -that- insane... Or maybe not...