[A] Seven Sages (10 man, 8/8h) Recruiting

Sargeras
Seven Sages is a Zelda reference, not a Pokemon reference. However with the soon-to-come addition of pet battles, that may change. Look for us to take over the world or steal some pets, whatever it is they do now.

If you're interested in being a part of Seven Sages, you should have a good sense of humour and be able to not take yourself too seriously. Most of us have been friends and raided together for a long time. If you'd like to raid with us, you should know your class, perform well, and have a good understanding of game mechanics. Vent and a working mic are required for all groups.

Raid times are listed in server time.

Team Mongoose (8/8h)
Raids Monday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8-11:30pm. You should be available for all of our raid times. Currently all of our needs are met

Exceptional applicants should speak with or send mail to Danaripride, Daryth, Sollua, Pryer or Regonaru. Or post an application on our website. seven-sages.wowstead.com

Team Narwhal (5/8h)
Raids Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30pm. Currently all of our needs are met.

Exceptional applicants should speak with or send mail to Kyttëh, Chantry, Azuló or Sabinrage or Danaripride I guess. Or post an application on our website. seven-sages.wowstead.com

Alt Group (3/8h)
We have an alt group that currently runs 8-11:30pm on Thursdays (subject to change,) that is frequently short a healer and a dps. If you're a good player that only wishes to raid once a week, this would probably suit you pretty well.

Exceptional applicants should speak with or send mail to Danaripride. Or apply on our website. seven-sages.wowstead.com
Bump
Bump for my gooey bff, Yor'sahj.
Bump for update. Warlock or boomkin please?
Bump again
Bum Seven Sages is a swagged out guild, join NOW OR I KEEL YEW!. only thing they dont have swagg in is not recruiting hunters :/
Bump for a boomkin or warlock again, flaky hawksuckers.
Bump
Bump
Brazilian Bump
One of you warlocks out there, I require a DI. Join now and I promise our druid will creeper girls on your facebook.
Updated
01/14/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Soulhunt
join NOW OR I KEEL YEW

I need an adult!
Updated again
01/09/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Danaripride
wish to raid one night a week

what day?
03/18/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Cambo
wish to raid one night a week

what day?

Thursdays at 8, updated it. Thanks.