LFM Rated Battleground 10v10

Hyjal
Post Limit:
Hello Hyjal,

I am seeking 9 dedicated PvPers to join me on Sunday evenings(about 5 server) for a few hours of Rated BG's. I'll be honest I've never done rated battlegrounds, which is why I'm looking forward to putting a group together. I'm hoping that I can recruit some great confident leaders and a diverse group of classes. I'm not entirely sure what kind of comp would be best, so I thought it would be a good idea to see who and what classes are interested.

I AM LOOKING FOR COMMITTED PLAYERS.

Vent is a MUST. Which brings me to my next issue, if there is anyone willing to share their vent for this it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in joining me please respond to this thread with the following info.

Character:
Class:
Spec:
Resil:
Armory:
Reason for wanting to join:

You may also 'chat with me or send a letter' in-game.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Elroi
Humpty bumpty.
I've got about 7 now, could use a disc priest, and a feral druid.
hai
While many of the deaths are fairly routine, it's the "floaters" -- the severely decomposed and bloated bodies -- that test the constitution of even the most steadfast individuals.
Sundays at 5pm server! Could still use more!!
You all know you want more RBGs!!
We're still looking for a druid/ sham and warlock pst!
Soul radiation in the dead of night
Love in the middle of a fire fight
Honey gotta strike me blind
Somebody gotta save my soul!
Baby penerate my mind!
Resto shaman ready to go. :D
This server is total !@#$e for pvp. lol.
Yes, this is a tough crowd for PvP. I have a DK that I like to run in arenas and RBGs.
Name: Athenadora
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Blood/Frost
Resillience: 62.1% as of 2/2
Like to PvP. I do have guild raids that start at 7 pm server. That is my drawback to Sunday.