Y U NO LET PPL ROL

Garona
[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/718ln][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/718ln.jpg[/img][/url]

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/718ln
Griefing tried to find people who wanted to roll on the trinket in trade but no one answered him. Second week in a row someone from Edge ML ninja'd items to people though. Pretty sure it's the same guy too. Take it up with them <3
Saw that Deb Thanx! :)
<-2-3 weeks ago I had a Druid from <Edge> ninja all the PvP healing gear in BH. Said it was on reserve but did not say anything to me or in raid. I can't remember the name, however.

I did put in a ticket but who knows what happened.

Didn't lose any sleep. Just won't join any raid with anyone from <Edge> ML'ing from now on.
Daw that's not very fair, I group with Kohler or one of his alts every week for BH. The old members are pretty classy guys, just the new transfers that do w/e the feck they want. ^.^
I'm sure most are great. When Edge was founded I knew almost everyone in that guild. I just don't really know anyone anymore!

I go back to the old Alliance of Exile(lol) days. Ugh
I'm digging the two separate hotkeys for healthstone, and neither of them being key-bound. Personally. I'd think a HS would take precedence over slowfall and Mage AI, but I've never been a Mage, so I might be out in left field on this one.
Ya Untrax I havn't taken the time to perfect my ui for my mage. Glad you took the time to check inspect the image closely. But lets be honest, an arcane mage really only needs 4 buttons.
BTW the druids shaman's name was Pball. I can't seem to find the toon in the armory now though.
Pball was a shaman in <Edge> that has since left. You could see him/her in Tosan's hunter vid and/or on wowprogress's Edge page.
yo dog i herd u liek drama, so we put sum drama in ur drama. so u can laff wile u rage, and rage wile u laff.
Justice comes both bought and paid,
for men who pilfer from the raid.
But lets the clever trickster free,
who takes his loot from nobody.
BREAKING NEWS!

And the great Edge ninja spree of 2012 continued in BH tonight with Rooftdigger winning a PvP cloak, then ninjaing a second PvP cloak from Zallira without a roll-off because he deemed he wasn't a hardcore enough PvPer.

All the Edge kiddies then danced and laughed while defending him in raid chat & trade about how they do whatever they want, have ninjaed 4 weeks in a row now and Garona can go !@#$ itself if we don't like it.

MORE NEXT WEEK I AM SURE! TUNE IN!

Just a great example of what a few greedy and selfish players are setting for this guild as of late.
I have a question. Why do you guys join a BH raid that has a master looter in the first place?

If i saw the raid leader put on master looter i would politely ask him to turn it off and if he didnt and, lets be honest, he most likely would give some d**khead answer, i would leave and find a new one to join.

You guys are on the alliance side of this server. You have Tol Barad all week long and there is no reason for BH to have a master looter. That is just saying right away that "hey, i'm going to steal this stuff but act real nice to you so that you help me kill the boss"

Stop being stupid, leave BH's that have master looters. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A MASTER LOOTER IN BH!
Let's say Zallira won the roll. He doesn't even PvP. Do you think it's fair for him to get gear over someone that would actually use it?

Looking at Zallira's armory, he has 0 arena teams. He's done 0 rated battlegrounds.

Why would someone that doesn't PvP deserve PvP gear over someone that PvPs on a regular basis? Would that be right?

Maybe instead of complaining, you should take a step back and realize that it was selfish of Zallira to roll on an item he wouldn't use.
I don't know about others, but I speak for myself when I say I have known Rooftrellen to be nothing but an upstanding gentleman in the 4 years I have dealt with him. He was one of the more highly respected members of Edge still in the guild and one of the last people I expected to do something like this.

You make a great point about not staying in BH with master looter on no matter who is leading, but honestly I didn't even check for ML when I joined or it was turned on before combat. Everyone in the raid that didn't speak up obviously didn't care or know either until it was too late.

The main problem here is there was no loot discussion during the raid assembly or before the boss was killed. After rolls went out, it then became Edge members basically justifying Rooftrellen ninjaing the item and ganging up to put down Zallira in a disrespectful way since he doesn't hardcore PvP and therefore in their eyes doesn't need the item.
Let's say Zallira won the roll. He doesn't even PvP. Do you think it's fair for him to get gear over someone that would actually use it?

Looking at Zallira's armory, he has 0 arena teams. He's done 0 rated battlegrounds.

Why would someone that doesn't PvP deserve PvP gear over someone that PvPs on a regular basis? Would that be right?

Maybe instead of complaining, you should take a step back and realize that it was selfish of Zallira to roll on an item he wouldn't use.

So then do the roll-off and then have that conversation, don't ninja the item when you tie with someone on a roll and then log. That is the problem here, the argument about who is more hardcore PvP has nothing to do with ninjaing items.

And if you want those loot rules that only hardcore PvPers can roll on PvP items, state that while you are putting the raid together or after it has started before the boss dies.

Again, you are trying to justify a selfish act that some of your members mockingly discussed in raid and trade after this occurred. Not to mention this isn't the first time it has happened and I am sure won't be the last.

By your argument, only those that regularly PvP are entitled to PvP gear in BH, the rest of us have to grind out our honor and conquest to ever be on your level to roll against you. Take a step back and look at that.
Are you serious...

Does he want the cloak to roleplay with or something?
Are you serious...

Does he want the cloak to roleplay with or something?

What does it matter what he wants it for? Maybe he wants it to trangsmog, maybe he is planning on getting into PvP, how do I know and who are you to judge?

I very much doubt him and the other 23 members of the raid came to BH to make sure Rooftrellen got all the gear he wanted and then we get the left overs.