The New Guy...

Kil'jaeden
You people crack me up. Just got out of work, let the frolicking commence.
how do you frolic with that head gear?
01/18/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Katalinamoon
how do you frolic with that head gear?

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti
The Silence of the Lambs.
01/18/2012 05:12 AMPosted by Catdad

This man deserves a cookie!
01/16/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Ariehaj
For those who are concerned it's Ariehaj, pronounced Areehah, i did that lil j trick them mexicans like so much.

Oh so that's why they do that! Because they like it....
01/18/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Ariehaj

This man deserves a cookie!
I'm a wizard of the darkest arts, dude! I don't need a cookie. I'll take a taco though.
you were a F2P twink on aerie peaks server for a long time, you decided to leave because of their bad community and then you named your new guy aerie hah! and condensed to aeriehah and then to ariehaj
I figured he talked like Sloth from Goonies and was trying to say, "Almond Joy."
01/18/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Aleous
Moogedii will always be very special to us.

Ruinous sucks.

ooh! its so fun to say that!
01/18/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Spruo
you were a F2P twink on aerie peaks server for a long time, you decided to leave because of their bad community and then you named your new guy aerie hah! and condensed to aeriehah and then to ariehaj

I like the way you think, however, thats not it.
01/19/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Aleous
When an ex member who used to have nothing but good things to say about the guild says what you did, it just makes you look a little foolish.

If that is true; as a non-ex member who used to and still does have nothing but unbelievably unrealistically positive things to say about the guild, it must make me look completely legit.

Ruinous > Requiem
01/19/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Aleous
When an ex member who used to have nothing but good things to say about the guild says what you did, it just makes you look a little foolish.

when i first joined, yeah, but apparently you didnt see the 6-7 posts i made on my hunter over the past few months that got deleted, talking about how it was going down the toilet.
01/18/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Wydrat
Moogedii will always be very special to us.

Ruinous sucks.

ooh! its so fun to say that!

Now he joins the hate train to try to fit in
01/22/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Luvfromruin
Now he joins the hate train to try to fit in

Woah now, you almost hurt my feelings.