Twillight Patrols ((OOC)) 13

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Take your time, :P, I'm being anti social and ignoring the bunch of typical australians at my house.
I am not kind to my characters :P Always having them unconscious or raging or something.
Explanation for the music will be posted later.
Let me know of any errors in my post (which is my longest post so far!).

Edit: Don't forget the music!
We need to put a sign up to keep people away from the Maelstrom.
Erm grish... question...

Why would another ship be so close to the maelstrom? Only reason the patrol's ship was , was because the captain was a clueless troll. The SI:7 ship only followed because of Keys wanting revenge.

No ship will go close to the malestrom.... not willingly.
01/25/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Waraila
a clueless troll.

Yeah he was pretty bad.
Seems alright, but did you just plunge another ship through the maelstrom? I'm assuming it was just your character falling through, because another ship just seems to be getting too ridiculous, you'd think people would not sail that close to the giant storm. But whatever yeah, post is fine.

However Vimmi wont hear Vi, she's got sense enough to have mental wards in place. Having some spirit intrude upon your mind isn't very pleasant. :P
01/25/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Meep
However Vimmi wont hear Vi, she's got sense enough to have mental wards in place. Having some spirit intrude upon your mind isn't very pleasant. :P

What if someone trained themselves, or was trained, to have a little mind barrier of their own. I mean, all it would need is the fact that there thinking about one unimportant thing >_>
What do you mean, are you implying you wish to have a non-magical character with mental wards. I think non-magical people can reasonably create mental strength, but it wont be as direct as pure wards. You can condition your mind to resist mental intrusion or magical effects, but just as magic users do, you will have to have strong willpower to resist the intrusion as it is happening.
Just my character, storm drove the ship too close. The ship gets away.
Also, Vi wouldn't notice Vimmi not responding to her. She only touches on the outer reaches of a mind, nothing deep. Plus she's distracted right now.
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you Fayth. I didn't wanna god mode that you were landing or anything.

You can easily chase him down if you want to talk.
Low, Lynara is right out there with you all.
/yawn

Fenris is waiting for the command to tear Coron apart :)
The command will be more like, "Chill out all of you jesus christ."

And then we go kill trogggggggggggggs or something.
The command will be more like, "Chill out all of you jesus christ."

And then we go kill trogggggggggggggs or something.

Troggs? Meh they will have to do I guess tho they are really stanky which means Fenris is gonna need to brush his teeth XD
Its ok Jaggo, she is just hovering around right now trying to find out what the patrol is and if she wants to join. SHe was concerned that you may have hurt yourself, but is glad she did not have to intervene. You took off so fast it was hard to find a point to land and talk to you.

It's ok if you just acknowledge you seen her. She is back next to the group now listening. If you approach near her she will interact with you.
Alright. If my luck holds, than my good computer for weekdays should be fixed within the next few days. However, there will obviously be time constraints such as Skyrim, and school, and such. But mostly Skyrim. So, I'm gon' start meself up a sign up in preparation-things.

I never really was goign to leave permanently, just "hibernate" until such time as I could post on a semi-regular basis. The time... is naow. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. HA.
Working on a post now. Can't be bothered doing all the dialog between my characters so I'm coping out of it like a cheapskate, but the basic point of what they will say to the Patrol is an excuse to pull my characters out of the story for a few days down the track: I have a field trip in a few weeks time and obviously wont have access to the internet, so I might as well plan ahead.

Great posts by the way, really entertaining to read!
heh can't wait to read your posts as always sylv :)
I LIED!

As much as I want to go back into this thread, there are too many other, less demanding threads that I want to join, and I'd have to read so much between posts, even going as fast as I can. The thread is just too demanding, and there are so many others out. I might join back when things settle down.
Okay, vill be posting battle plans and stuff soon, if you're not at the table yet you better haul !@#! :P And stuff.