No Worgen/Goblin...?

Customer Support
I have bought the battle chest, installed cataclysm and became a member yet I still do not have those races as options... Why the hell not?
Everyone uses the same game client. The Battle Chest is your account level that you have unlocked. Once you have purchased Cataclysm (and also Wrath) then you will be able to roll worgen or goblins.
You'll need to purchase and upgrade your account to Wrath, before you can upgrade it to Cataclysm to get the Worgen and Goblin character options :)
01/10/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Mourninglory
You'll need to purchase and upgrade your account to Wrath, before you can upgrade it to Cataclysm to get the Worgen and Goblin character options :)

^^ This.

The account the OP is posting under currently is only upgraded to Burning Crusade.
01/10/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Orlyia

^^ This.

The account the OP is posting under currently is only upgraded to Burning Crusade.

*whispers to Orlyia*

This thread is a few days old.
Oh, I know - but it hadn't been answered by a blue - and the issue still seems to be present, i.e., that account isn't upgraded :).
*whispers to Orlyia*

This thread is a few days old.

And it went unanswered. After only two days what's the harm in answering it?
It got redirected here from another forum.
Just making sure it was known since it wasn't the OP that came back to question the account.
Hello all.

FYI, the OP had the answer two days ago in the technical support forum.

Edit: and the OP did get plenty of responses by a blue :-D

Have a good day.
This thread is ridiculous. A question was asked and was answered.

Waiter? Can we get the check?