Rate above Paladins transmorg gear !

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
01/28/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Avaeon
i like the transmog icecrown gear, 8/10 trydan, a different helm would suit you better.

Yes I know =(

Im currently in the process of farming the glorious headdress (looks alot like what I have equipped atm) but with a .06-.02% drop rate, it may be awhile. I dont like helms that cover the whole head. I have a tier ten warrior lookalike set too, but I prefer the tier nine for a pally.
Nice transmog Trydan rarely see that tier around anymore and always liked it.
@velindis that was my first set ! there is a purple mace you can get to go with it so 7/10 because a lot of people wearing it but its still classic
@trydan I have one (glorious head piece) on Burning Blade horde side ill sell you unbound :D
Soo how exactaly would I get that from you then? Server xfers arent free so I dont see how it world work.
The Turalyon set is awesome, I actually used it for awhile on my Alliance paladin.

10/10
@sarinis 8/10 like the armor but i dont exactly think the mace goes along with it, nice set tho
@ Aduro 7.5/10
It looks fine enough, but you are trying 3 main colors at once, which doesn't work. I'd say stick with the gold & black. Change the blue weapon to something else, wear a different tabard or none at all, and change your cape.
I tried lol
@msinister 9/10
I like the transmog, I think its probably the most clothes-less you can get lol.
Please don't skip over me. Gracias.
Ðexter
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Fault Line
Please don't skip over me. Gracias.

lol, didnt see your post, 9/10, the lightbringer helm clashes with the rest of your undead slayer transmogs.
8/10

Got a nice fire theme going there, seems a bit chaotic on the BE preview in the WoW armory.
8/10 No likey helm o_O
7/10, you're a qt so I cut ya some slack on the boots / belt, I too am I member of the "Bad Boot Club."

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.. for not having great matches.. or lacking more conquest points!!!
6/10

just doesn't seem to flow very well for me, some cool individual items they just don't go together
4/10

The Helm just doesn't go with the rest of the look and feel of the costume. I do like the way you selected certain parts of the armor to match up like the darker tones and yellows to make a uniform color scheme but the helm throws off the look of it, the shoulders especially don't match it from a conceptual pov. The attainability of all of these pieces being mostly honor pieces that are easily farmed is also disappointing, this is a look we've all seen before. Having a female toon gives you the ability to come up with some cool looks because a lot of armor looks differently on them.

I would also recommend replacing the Tabard with the Shattered Sun one and get a different weapon.

@Lysias:
9/10 I absolutely love the T4 Paladin set, I use it myself for my prot gear. My only complaint is the weapon, but that's probably just preference wise for me, considering I like giant weapons, the best part about being a male human is the giant weapons you get. I can't really recommend another sword though, if it were a mace I'd say g###% on a stick, but that may be more purple than pink, and throw everything else. I like the G###% on a stick (Hammer of the Naruu) with S1 though! Regardless definitely qt.

I am back, and I have swapped out a lot of the yellow from my look. Last time I got complaints about my mace, but I think the tabard should have fixed that, I also picked this mace because the lighter red on the inside goes perfectly with the red in my shoulders.