Orcish phrases

Moon Guard
Thought this might come in handy. Spread the knowledge brothers and sisters of the horde! >:D

"Aka'magosh" - "A blessing on you and yours."
"Dabu" - "I obey."
"Gol'kosh!" - "By my axe!"
"Lok-Narash!" - "Arm yourselves!"
"Lok-Tar!" - "Victory!" (A war cry. Also a greeting while in combat.)
"Lok-Tar Ogar!" = "Victory or death!" (A war cry.)
"Swobu." - "As you command."
"Throm-Ka." - "Well met." (A greeting.)
"Zug-zug" - Acknowledgement and agreement; roughly the equivalent of "okay."

My original interpretations

Throm'ka - Warm greeting
Mok'ra - More of a casual or informal greeting
Lok'Tar - A farewell. Can also be used as a greeting, more suitable to a warrior (not necessarily the 'class,' either). Also an orcish warcry. Basic translation is "Strength" or "Be strong"
Lok'Tar Ogar - Essentially a more emphasized version of "Lok'Tar." Basic translation is "Strength and Honor" (from what I've gathered). (On a level of personal opinion, this should only be used rarely, perhaps during a very close/important battle, or perhaps to imbue true feeling into a parting with a close friend that you may not see again for awhile (as examples))
Dabu - A word of acknowledgement. "Yes"
Swo'bu - Another word of acknowledgement, but used when talking with a superior or perhaps someone you respect.
Glor'du - Yet another acknowledgement. This would be the most subservial of the three (ie, Dabu, Swo'bu, Glor'du).
Zug zug - An affirmation. ie, "Alright alright."
Aka'magosh - An expression of gratitude (ie, 'thank you,' 'thanks,' etc.)
Kagh - Run
Lok'Naroche - Look out. Good example to use this would be when attacked
Logre'gard Noe Kal - A question when awaiting orders (ie, "Where do you want me?")
Kagh! Bin mog g'thazag cha! - "Run! I will protect you!"
Fit'chure! - "Fire!" (Command)

More Orcish Phrases & Words (From other sources)

Dae'mon - "Twisted soul"
Dranosh - "Heart of Draenor"
Gar'mak - "Anguish"
Grombolar - "Bowels of the Giant"
Grommash - "Giant's Heart"
Lak'tuk - "Suffering"
Lo'Gosh - "Ghost wolf"
Lohn'goron - "Hero's Sojourn"
Lok'amon - Traditional orcish song sung about starting a family.
Lok'tra - Traditional orcish song sung about a battle.
Lok'vadnod - Traditional orcish song sung about the life of a hero.
Mag'har - "Uncorrupted" (The brown-skinned orcs based in Nagrand)
Mok'nathal - "The Sons of Nath" (honorable title) (The mok'nathal are half-orc and half-ogre. One such example is the Champion of the Horde, Rexxar)
Nagrand - "Land of Winds"
Oshu'Gun - "Mountain of Spirits"
Trk'hsk - "Bloodshed in battle" (Also "that sacrificed to the earth in order to make crops grow")
Zug-zug, Aka'magosh.
I thought Zug Zug was a mating cry
03/01/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Salane
How do you say "I'm sorry I blew up the planet we both were living on" in orcish?

It's similar in translation to "Thanks for bringing the Burning Legion here."
03/01/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Salane
Hey, s'not our fault they found us.

Should have found a better hiding place.
03/01/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Volkuza
Hey, s'not our fault they found us.

Should have found a better hiding place.

Running from corruptors? Hide on the planet full of corruptible brutes.
03/01/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Salane
That still doesn't excuse the whole blowing up their own planet thing.

Orcs are peaceful people.
DRAENEI SHOW UP
Burning Legion follows Draenei
Orcs were corrupted by Burning Legion and used as pawns to kill Draenei.
Orcs open portals, which basically implodes the planet.
"Naw, man, Draenei are ok"

Most of Azeroth's problems can be traced back to the Draenei.
Draenei, so lame. Especially the warriors.
03/01/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Volkuza

Subjectively, anyway.
03/01/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Wilano

Subjectively, anyway.

Their fighting, for the most part, was for ritualistic purposes. They were not war-like until the Burning Legion came along.
03/01/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Volkuza
Their fighting, for the most part, was for ritualistic purposes. They were not war-like until the Burning Legion came along.

It varies by clan, doesn't it? Also, ritual bloodletting isn't exactly a peaceful practice.
03/01/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Agvoth
Actually, it is. It was the draenei's use of magic that allowed Talgath to locate Draenor. Try again.

To be fair, after twenty-five millenia, it might have been easy for them to assume they weren't being looked for anymore. And they were trying to magically hide Draenor, too.
03/01/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Agvoth
No, that's not right. The whole reason they've been running from planet to planet over 25,000 years is because they've been trying to escape the Legion. They were well aware that they were being chased. Kil'jaeden even remarks that it was unusual for them to find the draenei so quickly, that Velen had let his guard down which he did not normally do.

Still, the fact they settled there means that something changed to make them think it was safe.

03/01/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Agvoth
No, they were not trying to "magically" hide Draenor.

They weren't? Hrmm, fair enough.

Still, the fact they settled there means that something changed to make them think it was safe.

It might've had something to do with the fact that they were literally stranded on Draenor. Oshu'gun crashed and K'ure was dying. Then the orcs claimed Oshu'gun as their own.

They weren't? Hrmm, fair enough.

If the draenei had actually cut out spellcasting all together, the Legion probably would've never found them. Talgath describes Draenor as "backwater, primitive, and insignificant." The book also mentions that Kil'jaeden grew bored of slaughtering countless races in his search for the draenei.

If they would've stopped flaunting their magic around needlessly, the orcs and draenei would still be living in peace, most likely.

Not doubting, but do you have sources? (wants to read stuff.)