Rate the Shaman Mog Above you!

Shaman
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
7/10 i see taht xmog alot but i do liek ur axes
Always loved that tier! 8/10
8/10 classic great set but nothing unique.
seems you have 2 separate looks going at once? 5/10
I will give you a 7/10. 10/10 for weapon love the look. Just the mog doesn't do it for me. Kinda like black chicks
well hi :o

edit: @ tunguska 10/10! feels shamany and i havn't seen that yet :o
8/10

Nice paws.
I like it, but the green skin and orange guild tabard throw the colors off a bit.

7/10
Nice blue colors
6/10
6.5/10

Very minimalistic, which I like. Colors are tied together, another big plus. Main dislikes are the shoulders (feel like bigger ones would go well with the outfit) and the axes, but I personally hate that axe model, so take it with a grain of salt.
5/10
way too many shaman using that tier set, and your axes don't really tie in to the rest of the set.
If they gave us more sets that didn't have stupid kilts, there would prooobbbaabbbbllyyy be a bit more diversity. As for the axes, I chose something very contrasting on purpose.

5/10

Not a fan of the goggles, and that is probably the most used of all of the tier sets for transmog purposes. While I love the ideas of the shoulders (my favorite in-game probably) it's overused.
Ill give ya and 8/10 those axes just kinda dont blend in with the rest of you.
Tsuji, you and I seem to have a similar idea of what a Shaman looks like. And congrats on having the Mojo-Mender's Mask to use for transmogrification!

I don't think the Timeslicer works with that look though and the belt could be better, so points off there, but I love the style :)

8/10

Tsuji, you and I seem to have a similar idea of what a Shaman looks like. And congrats on having the Mojo-Mender's Mask to use for transmogrification!

I don't think the Timeslicer works with that look though and the belt could be better, so points off there, but I love the style :)

8/10

Im aiming on trying to get the za dagger (i used to have it back when it was a raid) My biggest gripe is power torrent, there is another dagger like timeslicer where it overrides power torrent as on which im trying to get. that glow just gets on my nerves.
Tauren Troll shaman gogogogogogog 7/10
7/10
i like it, definitely unique and not over the top, which is a good thing

7/10
I redid my whole mog.

@red: 9/10. Looks good. Maybe find something a little more "Crusadery" for the mace mog, but otherwise very nice.