Burning Legion
Heroic Madness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXytoeLzakw
!@#$ bro*@%!
booya beat ya to it
Quality!
heroic zor'lok video up!
love our resto druids comment in the end
progressing on amber-shaper now. hopefully have a kill/video up early this week!
got heroic ambershaper down but butterz forgot to record. so we'll upload a new amber-shaper video this coming week on our 2nd kill!
after telling our rogue to record on our 2nd amber-shaper kill for every attempt, the one attempt i forget to tell him, we kill it and he forgot to record. again. what a doucher
heroic empress video should be up in the AM. again our rogue forgot to record amber-shaper lmao. one day we'll have it! on to heroic terrace progression!
update for empress video!
12/12/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Kaamila
after telling our rogue to record on our 2nd amber-shaper kill for every attempt, the one attempt i forget to tell him, we kill it and he forgot to record. again. what a doucher

Maybe if we didn't wipe 69 f'ing times on our 2nd kill it would've got recorded. youre a doucher for calling me a doucher. to everyone else, there probably wont be an amber shaper vid, i have more important things to do like tell blizzard how awful of an idea "Blade Flurry now deals 75% less damage." is
heroic protectors video should be up in the AM
updated with heroic protectors video
heroic lei shi down. vid should be up this new raid week
hi kaamila
01/15/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Destian
hi kaamila

!! i remember the name but cant remember from when.. HALP ME
PvE is boring, couldn't watch any of them. Sorry to disappoint. :C
aegis/renegade