Will You Level A Pandaren?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
I'll probably roll up two for horde and alliance. I'm a little bit concerned as to where I'll be rolling them, but I've got my fingers crossed Blizzard will have dropped the 10 characters per server by then (or the day of) and I can also move my other toons to my main server.

As for lvling toons my plan is to level each of my toons (currently 18 spread across 3 servers) to 85 before MoP hits. How am I gonna do it? A lot of Discworld on audio book. When I've run out of that maybe I'll get around to listening this Harry Potter I keeping hearing about so much.
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end. I've done pretty much the same thing with all of the races and have done multiple class/race combos as well. I don't feel obligated to max them all out, but I do enjoy getting to play them now and then just for variety's sake.

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.

I have to admit, the Pandaren have one of the most fluid animations yet. Great job :)

You should be a Pandaren Candle. =P
Of coarse! I'll make a fresh pandaren monk AND likely race change this toon to one.
I will level a Pandaren until maybe level 20, then it will be deleted just like the other characters I wanted to try out. I will never level a another character to max. I don't want to waste another six months of my life to max a characters level.
No, I will not be leveling a Pandaren. I feel like they sort of undermine the "serious" aspect of this game, and, in any case, if a race is going to be neutral, it should be the goblins, not these things. Also, its kind of disturbing that people own a pandaren monk as a companion when they are now revealed to be a sentient species.
Yes!

Im thinking a tank and a healer. this way My gear sets are different, And I know some of my heir looms could help, or maybe I want to go Au'Natural, and rely on quest greens and blues.
Lol. Of course! Food bonus's! Fall dmg reduced! Why not? It isn't childish. You will think it is up until a Panda kills you and sits on your face.
ya i will just to play the monk that they were made to be but i was disappointed when i found out that even if you change to speak in the pandaren language that there is no cross faction communication:(
Maybe. Depends if I'm still even into this game by the time MOP releases. Also depends on whether or not Guild Wars 2 is out...once it is, byebye WoW and any/all pandas.
Heck yes, I will!!!!! I can't wait!

I haven't decided Horde vs. Ally yet, nor have I decided on class. Only this: my first Pandaren will not be a monk. My first monk will be a NE, my sister, in fact!

I am also HIGHLY contemplating a race change for one of my 85s to Pandaren at the earliest opportunity, unless measures are taken to prevent this …

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT MY PANDA!!!!!!
I already have 12 maxed alts why the heck not.
Only if we get at least 1 more character slot, i'd really like to, but not on a random server.
I will probably play one for the starting area but later on when pandaren race changes ever become possible i will change my dwarf shaman into one and roll a dwarf monk instead
Pandaren Monk. You know it.
01/11/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Nethaera
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end.

This. I just leveled a goblin 1-10 for the first time about a week ago, and that was definitely a fun leveling experience (and I hate leveling). Definitely don't want to miss out leveling a new race again, because from what i've seen with the goblins, they put a lot of work into ensuring that they are fun to level.
Personally, I have no interest in leveling what I perceive as an over-stuffed, fat koala bear. I like the darker sides of the game, like the Lich King and such. I just can't take the Pandaren seriously in the least bit.
01/11/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Nethaera
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end.

That's why I created a worgen character, but it would have been nice if our "story" had extended - or even existed - beyond the starting zone (not counting Horde-only questlines). >_<
Yes, Monk'ey Magic style.
It depends mostly on how good the female pandas look--animations and facial expression. The shoulders too... ugh female pandas in enormous linebacker shoulder pads. I just don't know.