Will You Level A Pandaren?

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next

Hey Neth, any talk around the watercooler about extra character slots? I mean, with the monk class, it'll be impossible to have one of every class now on the same server.

There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

It would be nice if Blizzard was more open about the ideas they're throwing around instead of treating it like it's some big CIA secret. But really, what is there to discuss unless it's a price point for each additional slot offered?

Hey Neth, any talk around the watercooler about extra character slots? I mean, with the monk class, it'll be impossible to have one of every class now on the same server.

There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

I play on two servers, one Horde and one Alliance.

I have 10/10 characters on both, most of which are 85 and all but one are Level 40+.

I really really REALLY don't want to have to delete a character to start my pandaren monk(s).

So please make it happen, somehow. We need more than 10 slots per server.
I will start a pandaren, definitely, and it will probably be a monk. But as to how far I'll get it, dunno. I've started a number of alts but I've only managed to bring 2 of them to the cap, both during cata. And they had both had heirlooms and recruit a friend helping them out.
Zero percent chance. The idea of leveling through Northrend and the Cataclysm zones again literally makes me feel ill to consider. For the same reason, I won't be considering making a Monk.
I can't level a Panda, if they don't bump up how many toons you can have on a server. I won't even be able to make a monk. Please Blizz, give us more character slots per server. I have zero interest in making a toon on a different server. Thanks.
Yeah.
I haven't decided on spec yet, though.
I will most likely not level a Pandaren. I may not play much after Mists of Pandaria. The expansion just does not sound exciting to me.
Yes, but I need to decide if I want to make my Monk a Pandaren and kill two birds with one stone, or make an Undead Monk and a Pandaren Mage.

It would be nice if Blizzard was more open about the ideas they're throwing around instead of treating it like it's some big CIA secret. But really, what is there to discuss unless it's a price point for each additional slot offered?

They've been open in the past, only to suffer disproportionate backlash when players think Blizzard lied to them after Blizzard put forth some concepts they'd think about working on. It the playerbases' fault that Blizzard is being more secretive. Not EVERY player's fault, but enough that Blizzard doesn't want to give us any information anymore unless there's a high chance of it eventuating.
01/11/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Aeolyn
Zero percent chance. The idea of leveling through Northrend and the Cataclysm zones again literally makes me feel ill to consider. For the same reason, I won't be considering making a Monk.

Level it in dungeons instead.

Wrath Dungeons are crazy easy and the XP comes by fast.

Play your main and let rested build up... I've done 75% of a level in one dungeon with rested with Heirlooms.
Only if I get another character slot.
No I will never make one, a terrible race. I'd rather be an etheral or naga.
I'll be making a Mage on Horde... and he shall be called...Dreamworks ! ! ! already reserved ;)
Nope I have 0 interest in ever leveling another character again. Especially a panda.
Will I level a pandarian? Yes. At least one so I can learn their story. After that, perhaps a monk of one of the other races.
Maybe they can find a way to have 20 characters on a server, but limit the number that can be "active" for play at any time, like dual spec.

Will be making a pandaren monk for starting area experience, but once they allow race change will change my worgen priest to a panda. I'd rather my monk not be panderan, but human.
And just think of all the level 85s who will never see 90! Leveling a new toon to 90 will be cruel enough.
I'm probably not going to be bothering with pandaria at all tbh. The whole panda expansion killed WoW for me.

Joke race for a joke of an expansion.
My Pandaren Monk will be named Bigwig, and he will be a Brewmaster. I intend to always travel with an assortment of alcoholic beverages so I can randomly puke on players. Been waiting for this for years!
Blizzard, I am going to be blunt and honest. Your graphical efforts on the female Pandaren will determine if I level a Pandaren or not.

You did well on the Draenei, but failed miserably on the Worgen. 1 for 2 so far...

EDIT: I don't play Horde. No comment on BE.
Once the Expac comes out I'm gonna focus on my rogue and DK, get those two to lvl cap, lvl profs and gear somewhat. Then I'll roll over and check out a pandaren, prolly a monk.