Will You Level A Pandaren?

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
I plan on leveling a Pandaren monk, since I'm close to having a max-level character of every class currently available. I may eschew using heirlooms for the most part, though.

Also, I actually like Outlands. :p

01/11/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Nethaera
There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

Thanks anyway, Neth. Hope there'll be more info available in a few weeks. :)
Posted by Fleshhealer
If I wanted to play with bears I would have kept my teddy from childhood era

01/11/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Pumpkin
Or rolled a druid?

haha you beat me to it xD
I'm planning on having three. A mage, a shaman, and a rogue (closest to ninja I can get).

My monk will be a dwarf. :)
01/11/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Alona
Outlands isn't too bad now. I usually just do zangarmarsh and nagrand and by then I'm level 68 and move on. Northrend however...ugggghhh.

Yeah, Outlands is super fun now. I hated the Northrend trek throughout Cata (did it 5 times) but I imagine it's a lot easier in 4.3.
01/11/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Alona

Ill probably get a Pandaren monk, ill hope to have all the other classes 85 by the times MoP hits(druid/hunter/war/DK/priest 85, shaman/rogue/lock/mage into northrend, and pally 15 currently), so it will be nice to lvl up a new toon then. But ill only lvl one up if i can get it on my main realm. Hopefully they will extend the character list on one realm(as they said they want to do) by the time MoP comes out.

As for leveling in outlands/northrend, i just got my shaman from 58 to 80 with only doing maybe a dozen quests outside of dungeons. I plan to lvl up my pally to 80 straight from the LFD/BG queues.
I will make a pandaren, I'm just not sure what class yet.

The 2 I'm considering the most right now is either a DPS Warrior or a Tanking Monk.
How many of you are, and be honest here, are going to name your Pandaren after some kind of Panda pun? I know I am.
No, because I think the entire idea of pandas is just lame.

Bad enough I'm a cow...
Have you considered a support group with Space Goats dealing with being giant talking animals?
01/11/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Pumpkin
Leveled my goblin though WotLK almost entirely though random dungeons. It was surprisingly fast.

I get tired of all the personality in dungeon groups. Too many in a row and I'm forced to spend the whole day doing as many selfless acts as possible in order to counter all the awful I've discovered in the world.
I will make a Pandaren. I like seeing all the different starting areas, and experiencing all the race's storylines. Not sure if I will keep playing it after that though...Depends on how she looks in an armorkini, I suppose. ;P
Ehh, I might, but probably not.

I think they're cool and all, but I want my Monk to be a Gnome and if I make a Horde character on my home server it'll be a Goblin or Blood Elf (since Pandaren can't be Warlocks).

Of course that depends on if they give us more than 10 characters per realm. If not, I won't be making a Horde character at all and will have to transfer/delete someone if I want to make a Monk (which I will be unlikely to do).
i'll make a panda, but only after i get my main to max lvl, don't feel like gettin stuck in the starter zone with zillions of cuddly, deadly pandas :P
I will level my Panda if the pandas can have gingerish fur, but they probably won't. That said, I have a placeholder named Bundaberg just in case.
yeah, but i'll probably ditch it after i get dropped into cataclysm quests.