Steal another game's item, put it in WoW.

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
Hmmm

the Smash Ball from SSBB*, think of all the carnage!!

*for those who live in caves or are not nintendo fans, SSBB = Super Smash Bros. Brawl
A death note.
A Sling that causes me to cry out "Death to the Philistine!"
The portal gun from Portal :P
License To Kill, Pistols only was the only real way to play Golden Eye
01/12/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Um.. How about Battlecruisers from StarCraft II? I will crew them with Draenei.

Quit playing with us and just admit that's actually what's happening here!!! I keep waiting for a zerg invasion, with Sargaras somehow being behind those hybrid things!
The Soul Reaver, preferably in its wraith form from Legacy of Kain: Defiance. Spirit Reaver ftw.
Mehrune's Razor from TES as a dagger with a random chance to deal 100% weapon damage on the target.

Gandalf the Grey's Staff, Epic casting staff + a use effect that is an AoE Knockdown with a 5 minute cooldown. Tooltip: "You shall not pass!"

Sting from LOTOR, 1 handed sword glows blue when members of the opposite faction are within 20 yards of you.

Glamdring from LOTOR (Gandalf's Sword) 2 handed sword with same effect as sting.

Anduril from LOTOR: 2 handed sword, summoned 5 tortured spirits to aid you in combat for 30 seconds on a 10 minute cooldown.
portal gun
and key blades
many
many
many
many key blades
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T1RdKto8jQA/TskzP4NVfKI/AAAAAAAAC18/uZHbVdPeyZ4/s1600/Magicka+2011-11-20+09-23-48-61.jpg

You are welcome.

Edit: before anyone says "that is a spell, not an item!" You learn it from a book, which is an item.

You are doubly welcome.
can we steal houses from UO?
and entire class based around Final Fantasy x-2's dress spheres

and yes, i will have the gratuitous fan service-y cheesecake shots.
I would steal the Epoch from Chrono Trigger and live forever in the TBC era.

:D
For me it's not an item...it's a...well....

If I could I'd take Kerafyrm the Sleeper from EverQuest, and make him and epic world boss.

Can I have Jack's wrist-mounted chainsaw from Madworld?
Master Ball. Use it on Deathwing.
They should take the main character from http://www.kungfupandagame.com/us/#home

Oh wait, nvm.
01/12/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Stoutlager
BFG9000

If you're referencing Doom, this.