Darkmoon faire????

New Player Help and Guides
How do I get to the darkmoon faire island? I went there on my human priest but as a horde I don't know where the teleport thing is. Please help :)
Darkmoon Faire is over this month. Wait until the first week of next month (check your in-game calendar), and the faire will come again. :)

For the Horde, the staging grounds to get to the faire will be outside of Thunder Bluff. There are also Darkmoon mages in every capital city who will teleport you straight there for a small fee. This is true for the Alliance as well, except their staging ground is in Goldshire.
There are four teleports/portals for the Horde.

Orgrimmar : Next to (or rather behind on the wooden walkway) the Flight Master
Silvermoon City : Just outside the city, at the entrance
Undercity : Is in the Trade Quarter, the upper ring.
Thunder Bluff : If you are there, may as well just take the entrance portal for free.

Next Faire is February 5th.
There are four teleports/portals for the Horde.

Orgrimmar : Next to (or rather behind on the wooden walkway) the Flight Master
Silvermoon City : Just outside the city, at the entrance
Undercity : Is in the Trade Quarter, the upper ring.
Thunder Bluff : If you are there, may as well just take the entrance portal for free.

Next Faire is February 5th.

Central Park in Dalaran, and i'm not sure but there is probably one in Shatrath, either by the flight master or at the old staging area of the faire.
The Faire runs from the Sunday of the first full week of the month until that Saturday.
01/09/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Kyrialle

FWIW, she's at the foot of the FP tower (since she also gives out the intro quest).

...and i'm not sure but there is probably one in Shatrath

I know there's a pair by the Aldor bank, seem to remember seeing another pair in the vicinity of the Scryers bank.

One thing I miss about the old Faire is that it was the only time I could get somewhere (Bloodhoof) via cannon xD
I know this post is old, but I think it is useful.

I wanted to note that there is a Darkmoon Mystic Mage inside Silvermoon City at the U bend where the Walk of the Elders is. It was the only one I could find without getting hopelessly lost. :)

Cheers!