Nerfs.

General Discussion
Prev 1 299 300 301 Next
01/24/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Turagent
They know more than you than you can imagine.

Cool, glad to know all their Omniscience is leading to incrased subs and revenue. Clearly they are the masters and know exactly what they are doing.

I don't know why your bothering. He/she hasn't actually made an argument for a while now, just a pithy remark and a "Blizzard knows all".
01/24/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Brossann
I don't know why your bothering. He/she hasn't actually made an argument for a while now, just a pithy remark and a "Blizzard knows all".

http://xkcd.com/386/
01/24/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Turagent

http://xkcd.com/386/

Fair enough

Cool, glad to know all their Omniscience is leading to incrased subs and revenue. Clearly they are the masters and know exactly what they are doing.

Here's a tip. They are making millions of dollars. What ever they are doing is working. So frankly unless you can prove your ideas can get you success like this then, I wouldn't criticize on what they're doing. Cause it made them multi-millionaires.

They are losing millions of dollars as well. And I wasn't aware that an idea was good/right as long as it might make money. I'll have to call MTV and apologize for all the burning feces I've been mailing to them when I should have been sending it to my old Logic professor.
01/24/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Attacked
Here's a tip. They are making millions of dollars. What ever they are doing is working. So frankly unless you can prove your ideas can get you success like this then, I wouldn't criticize on what they're doing. Cause it made them multi-millionaires.

Right.

Except it was their ideas for Vanilla, BC, and the beginning of Wrath that increased subscribers and made them millionaires, not today's. By your logic we should just go back to that then. Attunements, 25M only raids, Hard Heroics, no LFD, no LFR, niche roles, etc. Harder game led to more subs.
01/24/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Attacked

That's what I don't get. Does anyone in Blizzard actually know how progression works? An average of one new Heroic kill a week is extraordinary. Expecting everybody to be at that level is just them setting themselves up for disappointment.

They know more than you than you can imagine. They have the statistics on every boss that dies and every achievement that is made. And they saw the progression stats for the whole since 4.3 went live and figured that it's the right time to buff it. And they are right. It actaully make sense in buffing it now. Madness was dead 3 weeks ago, in hardmode. They figured it's time to give the other people who can't get madness done in hardmode a working chance :).

I <3 you blizzard

WHAT!!! this content is already way to easy!! yes 3 weeks ago maddness heroic went down but u think those people didnt work for it!? rediculous guy.... ur thanking them for wiping ur !@# really.... honestly people downed maddness too soon heroic maddness should be almost unabtainable....
Also losing subs by the week after 7 years does not mean anything at all. It could be, the people are tired of this game, there's better games that are new, or just real life. I would even wager that 1% if not close to 1% are the people that left because they didn't like how blizzard is doing.

Game doing well? It's because of Blizzard's ideas.
Game doing poorly? Blizzard's ideas are still good, and it's because of extraneous influences.
Even if you have the option to turn the buff off, to competitive guilds that worked on getting to the top, this is seen as a easy button. You switch it on and you can get to the top just as fast as the world top guilds. So that basically puts an X through competition and bragging rights. Pretty much leveling the content to be so easy that account buyers can do it on the first try.
01/24/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Attacked
If you think it's doing poorly then that's your opinion. They're the ones making millions still.

It's doing poorly relative to how it used to be doing, that's not opinion, that's fact.