2h Sword Transmog

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
01/21/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Sigmar
Obsidian Edged Blade :)

I like it <--
The Merciless Gladiator great sword.
My fav sword is Citadel Enforcer's Claymore

it drops from first boss in ICC 10 (normal)
I'm trying to find a 2h sword to match paladin t5 because I'm not having the best of luck getting an Ethereum Nexus-Reaver. Any suggestions?
I'm trying to find a 2h sword to match paladin t5 because I'm not having the best of luck getting an Ethereum Nexus-Reaver. Any suggestions?

The one from the TOC dailies, Claymore of the Prophet
Sul'Thraze the Lasher
01/19/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Rakatee
Need 2h sword transmog ideas. Go!

Quantum Blade from The Black Morass is cool, and for me it goes with my Purple Judgement. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=404
I would suggest Archeus, but you cant get the 2 handed version anymore. Glad I kept mine!

You can find a lookalike fairly easy tho. I prefer my swordies to be smaller than I am.
i havent really gotten a ret transmog set to gether, but i was thing citadel inforcers claymore or
Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful for a 2h and then Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind for a 1h
The one I've been trying to get is the 2h from the Opera event in Kara. I dunno, but i just like that one.
There are three transmog swords I like. Destiny X'caliboar and Runeblade of Baron Rivendare

I usually have destiny mogged, but i like the red gurth for now.

Here you go purple sword to match, Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps
I'm using Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword, nice alternative since Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse isn't in game anymore.
Ashkandi, greatsword of the brotherhood/The untamed blade/Zin'rokh, destroyer of worlds