[A] Impact 7/8 LFM 25M

Barthilas
Impact is a newly formed 25 man guild that is looking to start rapid progression into 25 man hardmode content. The collective experience and skill of our members includes:

7/7 HM FL
4/8 HM DS
Numerous Raiding Meta Achieves
A couple of server firsts

We are currently looking for a few skilled healers and DPS to round out our raiding roster so we can have a consistent group for hard mode progression.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to PST myself, Rathio, NFIwhoiam or Qt.
Avalanche is a newly REFORMED 10man willing to TRY to kill Heroic Morchok.

Our best experience is 6/7 post nerf FL
1/8 HM DS (only 1 guy in entire guild)(most of the guild have 1 or 2 madness kills, besides a few of your memebrs where I tanked 2 runs for them)
The only person in your guild with a raid meta from this entire expansion is whamu which im certain he outsourced to get it.
Sever first Herbalism?

If you feel i am incorrect please let me know.
server first obsidian slayer pre nerf sucked in pleb stay small
lol i highly doubt your 4/8 HM DS and i didnt know firelands had 8 bosses?
01/18/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Beekay
lol i highly doubt your 4/8 HM DS

Maybe you don't understand what "The collective experience and skill of our members includes" means, but let me explain. Qt used to raid with Crimson blade on his main. Here's a link to their progress.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Crimson+Blade
They were 6/8 in early december while Qt was still raiding with them.

Also, *You're
Play nice everyone.

-Wamu
aww yeah whos his main then?? and 4/8 HM DS means your 4/8 HM as a guild not just 1 player
01/18/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Beekay
aww yeah whos his main then?? and 4/8 HM DS means your 4/8 HM as a guild not just 1 player

I never claimed that the guild had that experience. I'll refer you back to my previous post to help you understand.

Also, *You're

lol i highly doubt your 4/8 HM DS

Maybe you don't understand what "The collective experience and skill of our members includes" means.
still didnt answer my question on who he was in CB
01/18/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Beekay

Chill out. He said that the guild has a member or members that are 4/8 HM. He never once implied that the entire guild was 4/8.
again i asked who his main was a simple question
01/18/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Beekay
again i asked who his main was a simple question

I don't know who his main was cause it never really mattered that much to me. If it matters so much to you, maybe you ask him yourself?
por lo que si un gremio recluta a alguien con 8/8 experiencia, ¿significa eso que el gremio ahora se puede decir que son 8/8. La respuesta a esta pregunta es no.
Sí estoy de acuerdo. el gremio tendría que haber matado a todos los jefes de un grupo que se le permitiera reclamar este.
quick lets make the biggest deal possible over absolutely nothing
01/18/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Hamurabi
quick lets make the biggest deal possible over absolutely nothing

QFT.

I was pugged into a couple of DS 25(N) bosses with these guys a few weeks back & have RBG'd with a handful of them. Nice bunch of players - would recommend!

Free bump :)
oh em gosh they have mechanima, that should be reason enough for people to want to join, so do it!
troll more nerd =p