General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
mage ignite munching....3 yrs and countinghas that been brought up weekly?"hello dev, it says in the mage talent the "non-periodic spell crits will burn for 40% over 4 seconds.....and then it dont" "its only been 3 years....think we should put this issue below the fun transmorg idea? ya lets do that"how many times u brought that up? at the minimum they could throw us a note in patch note"were nerfing fire mages by 6% on fb and pyro because the fire mages with the legendary are doin too much dps. well ignore the other 97% that dont have the legendary" "o ps....we still havent fixed your ignite munching"not to mention "good rogues w/ legendarys can stomp us...they gettin a nerf? nobut we dont want mages to enjoy using more then 1 button for 3 hrs so well nerf em back into arcane.i dont buy that they spend as much time "planning/plottin as she says, nor do they pay attn to this game near well enough.im pullin 32-34k on ultra and i got a pally/rogue/lock/warrior/dk all = IL fighting me.... and in the comming patch only 1 class gets a nerf....us..of course. so i guess ill just take my place at the back of the line and remember the fun of dps racing i got to do for a whole month and 1/2

part of the fun of a fire mage is dealing with and maximizing your ignites. If they "fixed" ignite munching I would face roll dps way to much. Just spamming every button that lights up isnt much fun. Fire mage is a about juggling your dots and procs because of ignite munching. I don't think they could nerf fire enough to make me go back to arcane. If I couldnt raid as fire anymore due to nerfs and my guild not wanting to live with it then i would have to take one of my 4 other 85's and make it my mage replacement.

Ofcourse someone took my attention from the original discussion just as Neth suggested.

P.S. love the labyrinth references.
Sucks to see these community managers only reply to general discussion and completely neglect other sections of the forums like ARENA
considering from what ive seen the majority of world of warcraft players are immature,less than reputable characters at least socially,half of them racist,mentally cripped in some sort of way,the community of wow is just downright awful imo,not all,but a LARGE majority.its like sane person going into a mental hospital,but all the patients get along cuz they are all just as !@#$ed up as their peers so they dont seem to have a problem with it,i always feel like an alien in a foriegn world.lol none the less the actual game of wow,is awesome,the people?ehh not so much.
Hi, Neth! I'm elaborating a suggestion for Mists of Pandaria for like 4 or 5 days and I'm writing everything on portuguese, as it is my first language and I'm not english fluent. Do you actually read the other forums, like brazillian/latin american for example?
01/24/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Stoptouching
Does blizzard actually ever read these post or are they just put here and people just argue back and forth about topics that Blizzard has no intention of reading. I think this thing is an elaborate scheme to distract us. To keep us quiet and to leave the GM's alone thats why they always refer to the forums page.

sometimes I really hate that blizzard (usually) listens to what people want on the forums; yet I'm almost certain the forums don't represent a huge portion of the WoW community
but i never seem to be able to find the patch reports
Hmmm.

I dunno, 21 hours since anyone has posted on the forums? No one has started a thread about the bizarre WEDNESDAY (rather than Tuesday) update? I think this was just another nail in the coffin of my playing WoW.

About ALL that could retain me I think at this point is if Blizzard came up w/ an "Account Vault" similar to the Guild vaults, but size appropriate, (possibly instead of, but maybe as well as our individual 'banks') where each toon has a tab, but all your toons could access ALL tabs. That and a REALLY good deal on time cards on Amazon or Buy.com. I get so sick of having to log off the toon I'm crafting on to grab leather she needs from my LWer, then see she needs cloth from my tailor.... etc.

I know this won't fix needing a crafted item from LWer to make the Gear on a BS or whatever. At least it would HELP, much more than the crappy void storage (certainly at current pricing, those ethereals are greedier than the goblins methinks!)

(PS, why does the Blizzard spell checker think ethereals is not spelled correctly? thats the correct plural, yes?)
Wow, when I wrote this I didn't think it would get so many replies.

01/24/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
We don't have elaborate schemes.

I have elaborate schemes :D
01/25/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Stoptouching
Wow, when I wrote this I didn't think it would get so many replies.

Most of the replies are becuase a blue poster posted. Which, ironically enough, people are posting in this thread in a fashion that the blue said that happens whenever they post.
01/25/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Galneryus
Hi, Neth! I'm elaborating a suggestion for Mists of Pandaria for like 4 or 5 days and I'm writing everything on portuguese, as it is my first language and I'm not english fluent. Do you actually read the other forums, like brazillian/latin american for example?

I don't know portuguese unfortunately, but we do have people here that do. :)
u pay 15 box a month to get rp event
Again...? Is this your plot, your scheme?
I'm not even sure if i am too late to respond cause once i was told not to on old forums.

Theres no ideas i have that game developers may already have in development.
i wouldint even know where to go to submit my lame ideas but..

If anyone ever heard of a company called Euclideon dont take my word for it.
newer ideas are all over the place world wide. and a break through for computer graphics
is said to already be the greatest elaborate scheme in terms of no more polygons in games.

I got so sick of waiting I did what Blizz wants us to do on servers like this, pay them MORE money to leave said server..... Thus killing Hakkar a little more.
@ OP - they read the forums, often hunched over it spamming the refresh button deleting all of the inappropriate threads and occasionally locking derailed threads.

They do not read ALL sections of the forums often though. Like the warlock class thread for example... mainly because all they will see there is complaining or people answering questions. They can't police the world as it were, but they try to keep the sections they can going toward the final goal of giving us a better product and experience.