PvP Macros - Best Scatter Trap Macro

Hunter
Post Limit:
Hello everyone,

I just decided that I would post the scatter/trap macro that I think I have just perfected.

Scatter and Trap macro - not only does this have the option of shift mod + [your key bind here] for focus target scatter, you can continue on and instantly place the trap right after. Unlike my previous scatter/trap macros this one does reset with readiness!

<
/stopcasting
/castsequence [mod:shift,@focus] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap (Frost - Trap Launcher); [@mouseover, harm][harm] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap(Frost - Trap Launcher)
/castsequence reset=14 !Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap
>

If you want, just leave a comment if the macro works well for you.

- Zul

** Best Scatter Trap Macro (EDIT) **

Hello everyone,

Alas, my last scatter trap macro fell apart in the ravages of Readiness, and it even lacked a growl portion to rid the hunter of the vile grounding totem. Saying that, I would like to introduce my new Scatter/trap Macro - it resets with readiness much more avidly than my last, and it does indeed include growl.

Here we go - just copy and paste the following macro that is found between the "<" ">":

<
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/castsequence [mod:shift,@focus] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap; [@mouseover, harm][harm] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap
/castsequence reset=3 !Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap
/castsequence [@pettarget] reset=5 !Growl
>

Please, tell me what you think. It should be working much better than my last, but macros have a way of having loop holes...

- Zulvaditaj
I don't see growl in there.
01/21/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Caricature
I don't see growl in there.

agree.

I use this for the trap:

#showtooltip Ice Trap
/castsequence trap launcher, Ice Trap
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Growl
Ah! I'll try to include that in the the same macro, but usually I use a separate keybind when thinking of doing this - for that annoying grounding totem. It is sadly close to the limit already, but I may be able to make it work.
probly a dumb question, but what does growl do? that would benifit the macro?
It breaks grounding totems, SgtSully. :)
o wow haha, never knew that one! thx
my mains a hunter. i use /cast !Flare for my flare macro and it lets me spam the button so the aoe stays out when i need to get off a quick flare.. i need to incorporate this in the trap luanch macro becasue i need to spam to get the freezing trap off before my scatter is down
nevermind its on the same global
thats the boss one
wait what?! who do you growl at?
What other PvP gems do I not know??
03/14/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Albyhunt
wait what?! who do you growl at?

growl used to kill grounding totems- old thread, info is not longer valid.
what if you just want to put the trap on the floor?
/stopcasting
/castsequence [mod:shift,@focus] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap (Frost - Trap Launcher); [@mouseover, harm][harm] reset=3 !Scatter Shot, !Freezing Trap(Frost - Trap Launcher)
/castsequence reset=14 !Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap