I forgot how to move my minimap...

General Discussion
I have tried everything! I haven't played for over a year and can not seem to remember how to move it. I installed SexyMap but I have it disabled. I tried right and left clicking to no avail. Can someone please inform how to move the darn thing!
01/21/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Måryhåtë
I installed SexyMap but I have it disabled.

enable it.
I had it enabled and still was unable to move it.
The default frame is not movable. You will need a mod to move it.

I still can't move it while SexyMap is enabled. It says I should be able to left click, hold down and move it. That's not working at all.
01/21/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Måryhåtë
I still can't move it while SexyMap is enabled. It says I should be able to left click, hold down and move it. That's not working at all.

Right click on the minimap and click the check to unlock it. (With SexyMap enabled.)
Did that too. Even if I right click it just makes the little yellow circle on the map. It doesn't do anything else.
pfft all this newfangled mapping

Mappy 4 life
Carbonite
I guess I will try installing a new map mod. Since the two I tried were both out of date. Maybe that's the problem. Ugh, I guess I will see.
I'm having the same problem now
right click mini map
uncheck lock minimap
click ok
left click and hold, then drag map
position it where you want, then unclick
right click minimap again
check lock
click ok
01/21/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Araxia
Did that too. Even if I right click it just makes the little yellow circle on the map. It doesn't do anything else.

ah hah!
I win! TYVM for the helpful info :)
Open up the SexyMap addon configuration thing. First option, Lock Minimap. Deselect. Have fun :)
Open up the SexyMap addon configuration thing. First option, Lock Minimap. Deselect. Have fun :)

First post 1/21/2012. I think by this point they've either figured it out or aren't playing anymore.
10/26/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Qamaits
First post 1/21/2012. I think by this point they've either figured it out or aren't playing anymore.

Sheesh, he was just trying to help.