"Reputation with Alliance increased by..."

Customer Support
Post Limit:
*insert amount here*

I was just wondering which reputation's exactly this is supposed to be increasing? I've been exalted with the main alliance factions for forever and thought that once you hit the cap you couldn't get any more rep for whatever reputation that may be and I can't seem to spot any other factions in my log that this small bit of rep may be effecting.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask.
It increases Alliance reputation.
It is a separate reputation, which has some spillover to the regular Alliance factions at very low levels, but otherwise doesn't make much difference.
Is there any way to actually track this reputation that you know of? It seems odd that it isn't listed in the rep log.
I believe it's visible to addons, but since it's unused it's otherwise hidden. It does not show up in the armory or the community platform API.
01/20/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Eirstc
Is there any way to actually track this reputation that you know of? It seems odd that it isn't listed in the rep log.

Alliance rep only carries you to 5999/6000 friendly with the main alliance factions. anything past that you will not see any increase for. No there is no way to really track this for each individual one.
Kk, Thanks for the replies everyone. :)