When will season 12 begin?

Battlegrounds
Ive been saving my conquest points to buy a weapon and was wondering if i should save them a bit longer to get the glorious conquest weapon when it drops down to regular conquest....My question is...How long until that happens? 0.o
This season is less than 2 months old & Blizzard announced that 4.3.2 will be the last patch this expansion, so I can say with confidence not until the panda crap comes out.
Glorious conquest weapon drops down to regular conquest? I assume that, by "glorious" you mean the 2200 weapon. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it even works that way.

Either way, Rabidwulf is right. Buy the weapon now.
I dont know if it works that way too...I saw the valor gear drop to justice gear and just thought it works that way for PvP gear too.
01/25/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Mezro
I dont know if it works that way too...I saw the valor gear drop to justice gear and just thought it works that way for PvP gear too.

I don't know if you mean the cataclysmic gear that anyone who has conquest points can get, if so, then yes, most likely they will become honor gear with the next season. (Just like the valor gear becomes justice gear)
But I don't think it applies to the 2200+ gear, as far as I know, those don't drop to the regular conquest vendor( I don't know if I'm making any sense:S)
The 2.2k weapons are never available for honor. Conquest is reset at the end of arena seasons. This is the last patch before that horrible panda/pokemon thing they're talking about, so probably the last arena season.
Yea when I originally read the OPs comments I assumed he meant the current 403 conquest gear that doesn't require a rating. The 2200 stuff have never been made available to the ham & eggers the following season, as far as I know.
The current plan that Blizzard has previously mentioned is for S11 to last until Mists of Pandaria, and S12 to start in the new expansion. That could change if there are major delays in the expansions development, but that seems pretty unlikely.