|H|25M|9/16H|-|Autopsy| 12HR/WK-LF All Roles

Mal'Ganis
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 20 Next
Hello. I am a big raider looking for a heroic team to join. A few friends and I made lvl 1 toons on your server and your explanation about your guild caught my eye with the heroic team recruiting. We do know a few heroic fights and are VERY fast learners. I am a 394 Disc/Holy Priest. We're going to switching ASAP tonight. Also switching with me is a 397 Warrior (galadorian) and 395 mage (zezora). If interested please contact me ASAP!
Still looking.
Still looking.
Still looking.
^
Still looking.
Still looking.
Autopsy! Treejunana, here! Hope you guys are doing well. I do miss FL days with you guys. Is Gett still around?
Yes, how's it going Tree?
Still looking.
Still looking.
Still looking.
Hey Domaradsly, I am a 388ilvl Rogue. I've been raiding since vanilla, originally starting as a healadin, but as I had my character topped pretty quick, I wanted to try out a rogue. As it stands, rogue is my favorite class. I know how to play all 3 variations of my class very well. I have hardly raided cata at all unfortunately cata just wasn't fit to my taste like WotLK was. I raided LK hardcore and was part in one of the few guilds on Windrunner at the time that cleared ICC fairly quick. I am competent, very flexible with my raid times, always on time, and always helping out with anything I can do for the guild. Most importantly, I catch on to things very quick, and am a very quick learner. If you're interested you can message me here, send me in-game mail(Calicutthoat), or email me at claytonj910@bak.rr.com
Thanks for your time.
Still looking.
Still looking.
Still looking.
Does the OP reflect what you're stilll looking for?
08/08/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Wellsdaddy
Does the OP reflect what you're stilll looking for?

Yes.