Has anyone seen Aeonaxx recently?

Earthen Ring
I've been camping non stop since the restart and haven't seen him.

Anyone know the last time he was killed?
Spawned at 1:40am January 29th.

Got it taken by a hunter who just "came by to look" while i had been camping non stop day/night for 6 days.

fml
Bloodseeker spawn at 8:30am January 30th
you talkin about the one from sun dried raiders the level 83? cause that ones been camping for about as long as I have >_<
you talkin about the one from sun dried raiders the level 83? cause that ones been camping for about as long as I have >_<

Nope, the hunter who got him was 85 and an ally.
>:O
>:O

i see you out here!!! I went to go check if jadefang was there and he was!!!

too bad an orc got it before i did.... i didn't have the quest to jump up there so i had to try the disconnecting internet trick which took forever.

QQ

ive been out here for months across 3 servers x3
April 21st today 6:41 am EST Realm: Cairne: I've been in Deepholm for 8 days straight day and night. When I pass out the waife watches for NPC/Silverdragon to go off....so far no sightings what-so-ever of either Aeonaxx or the Bat! Wtf!? Silver is showing ive killed every other rare in the zone @ least 5 times each (accept X that was only once) but no Aeonaxx!
930 AM server time today.
Just saw him moments ago (12:50pm server, August 08) - was too far away from where he spawned and somebody else beat me to him, so grats to that fellow. =D
Finally wrestled him to the ground 11:50p 8/13/12
Anyone spotted this gem recently? Seems everyone is mum's the word about kills/spawns on the forums. Just looking for some clues to go by. Thanks all in advance. :)
just killed him approx 45 mins ago and damn hes sexy