Too scared to Arena...

Arenas
Post Limit:
Prev 1 17 18 19 23 Next
Isn't as big of a deal because other classes aren't as stupid OP as rogues.
1) This has all been said before. During WotLK and before Cata 'burst will be lowered' and in Cata 'it's all about triage. TRIAGE TRIAGE TRIAGE. YOU'LL BE IN A CONSTANT STATE OF TRIAGE DURING CATA BECAUSE OF THE HUGE HEALTH POOLS.

GUESS WHAT? NOPE.

I've been looking for this quote. Yeah, this was totally not the case since 4.06 when they screwed that game up with OP buffs starting with warriors. From then on it was just one over buff, and unnecessary nerf after another.

No forsight, i tell ya.
rogues arent that op ... recup shuld never been in the game ! i laughed when i loggd n cata after quiting for a year
kids jus want 2200+ ez mode , get skill capd , an get a comp thats real for pvp an effective an l2 play and coordinate thats the answer bliz shuld give
im kinda curious as to how vial has been nerfed.... if it procs 3x as often but for a third of the damage then cant u just get 3 procs back to back which would be the same as the current vial..... not to mention that will most likely happen since rogue auto attack speed is around 1-1.5s and they got 2 weapons for more procs..... to fix vial i think they would need to put a longer icd on it so it isnt so deadly.
01/31/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Nynieve
im kinda curious as to how vial has been nerfed.... if it procs 3x as often but for a third of the damage then cant u just get 3 procs back to back which would be the same as the current vial..... not to mention that will most likely happen since rogue auto attack speed is around 1-1.5s and they got 2 weapons for more procs..... to fix vial i think they would need to put a longer icd on it so it isnt so deadly.

I read on Wowhead that the original had roughly a 30 second ICD. Rogues will still do amazing damage at a proc per 10 seconds.
01/31/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Meemuu

I read on Wowhead that the original had roughly a 30 second ICD. Hopefully they just increase the proc percentage, and don't reduce the ICD.

yea hopefully honestly easy thing is to just nerf all those pve trinks into the ground because the pve will still get them because they have high raw stats on them.
So who pays blizzard's bills?
I waited 3 days to post this since I got banned, see my post on page 11, it was quoted by the warlock, second post on the page.

Arenas usually aren't a "dance" of shifting momentum, it's often just run in, global someone or get globaled, and collect points. Everyone does entirely too much damage this season and resilience is doing nothing to stop it. The problem lies in PvE weapons and trinkets.

Sure, you say MoP will fix it, but blues also said Cata will fix it and Wrath will fix it and TBC will fix it. It's not fixed until PvE gear is completely removed from competitive PvP. Completely gone, banned, no exceptions. Until that happens, anything you say will just be laughed off.

Again, you say that Blizz keeps a close eye on balance, they've been saying that since the game came out. What about Season 9 Frost Mages? Season 5 DKs? Season 2 Warlocks? HARP Rogues? Beastcleave? These were not fixed fast, most weren't even fixed within that year, Frost Mages are still ridiculous.

Saying you keep a close eye on balance and then not changing anything in each patch means absolutely nothing to us. As far as we are concerned, it's just another broken promise.

Please, either ban PvE gear from Arenas/RBGs or just remove Arenas/RBGs altogether. It's obvious you don't want us to them since you put the best PvP gear in PvE.
No what should happen is, if you arena you should only be allowed to use pvp gear and if u pve you should only be allowed to use pve gear, got into an arena with a pve geared palli and a pve geared warrior and was running blood dk and sub rogue, of course my partner died and the warrior died me and that palli fought the full 30 min WHILE he was in full pve gear, So stupid so i think that blizzard needs to change it to where u cant que for arena's while in full pve gear or half way pve gear nor pve in full or half way pvp gear.....
Blizz, I'd ask you for MoP to consider removing abilities like Prep (and Cold Snap and Readiness... yes, really). You keep putting all those classes abilities on DR with each other and they're still totally out of control. Reset abilities seriously need to be toned down.
What game is Blizzard playing that they don't see any of these problems?
1550 is easily doable without Vent with a decent comp. 2200 probably not.
Must keep it alive.