Cataclysm PVP Feedback

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 7 8 9 57 Next
What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance) - n/a
What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like? - Both Twin Peaks and Gilneas can be fun.
What Cataclysm Arena changes/additions did you like? - can't comment here
What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like? - increased health pools
What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm? - bots, afk'ers, players who just don't seem to care about actually winning the map. That is a community issue however, not a game one.
What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm? - can't comment
What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm? - Rated BGs. These should have been available to queue for as a solo player (just like randoms), and took your personal w/l record into account.

What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?
What Cataclysm Arena changes/additions did you like?

I love the idea of getting gold from PvP. Here is a little idea (that even works Lore-wise). Ten Horde battle ten Alliance in Warsong Gulch (Or 40 vs. 40 in AV) . The Horde lose (because I'm an Ally and it's my story), so each of the Horde leaves behind a "Recovered Horde Backpack" that contains gold, a number of "Insigna of the Horde" (for crafters to use to make PvP gear), and a chance (low as it should be) to loot BoE PvP gear that can be used or sold on the Auction House, and a chance at random mats (ore, herbs, gems). The fact of dungeon and raid runners get random drops of gear needs to be balanced with primarily PvP players. Even Arena players would get the recovered backpack for winning.

These "Recovered Horde (or Alliance) Backpacks" would be prizes won and put into our personal backpacks like the tank or healer's bonus satchel or various packs awarded killing holiday bosses to be opened after zoning out of the BG. If Blizz wants to limit you to one (or five) a day, or something, I could live with it.
# What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues?
I currently dislike the graveyard placements in Warsong Gulch - the same thing you were aiming for could be achieved by putting them on higher ground as opposed to near the floor.

Level 60 Alterac Valley trinket: please move the teleport functionality to the tabard, players shouldn't have to gimp themselves by equipping a soon to be 30 levels out of date trinket.

# What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?
I really like Twin Peaks. Warsong is a classic game and having an additional map for it that is really pretty and a joy to be in is fun. I love the ability to sometimes punt people off the waterfall, or to climb up onto a rock or house to avoid some damage.

# What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?
Conquest Point rewards for random battlegrounds. That's more what I had rated battlegrounds envisioned as, rather than the current implementation.

I also really like War Games, but just wish it would be easier to form groups for them (needing 20 people to start an Alterac Valley is sad - maybe a 'search for players' option?)

# What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?
They're all too short. I really think that as we have so many battlegrounds, there should be some that last longer than others. Very rarely you'll get into a good Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest, but otherwise they're all over in under 20 minutes. There is nothing else to do aside from queuing for various content or questing - why shouldn't we be allowed to spend time in a BG if it was separate from the random queue?

Really hoping that Alterac Valley is made more challenging and one of the elite battlegrounds. Even if it means taking it out of the random queue, please just work at it so it takes around an hour or two to complete. Give us something to spend our time in with an already loved battleground.

# What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm?

PvP still seems too fast. Damage is too high. Healing is too high. I feel like players can lose their 150k health relatively quickly even by a single DPS and that's not the way it should be.

# What already announced Mists PVP changes/additions are you most looking forward to?
Renewed interest in World PvP.

What I'd like to see
Gold rewards for doing random battlegrounds, a renewed interest in Alterac Valley (it really wouldn't take much: buff NPC's and increase drop rates/reduce quest requirements), a change to Call to Arms (it will take far too long for maps you enjoy to come around: it's already a 2 month wait for AV!) and as said, World PvP incentives.
I stopped PvPing due to several key issues (balance was terrible, overpowered PvE items, I was pretty bad at PvP lol), but I'll give feedback

• What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance)

• -Having to completely rebuff before leaving the graveyard
    -Fear needs to be adjusted. I'm sick of getting feared out of LoS, and into strange areas (into walls/doors/etc) that I get stuck in. Why do I run like I just got pepper sprayed?

01/28/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Eldacar
  • What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?

• -Twin Peaks overall

• What Cataclysm Arena changes/additions did you like?

• -Not enough arena experience to comment on this

• What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?

-In season 9 and 10, PvP was a LOT less bursty than it was in Wrath, which was good.

• What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?

• -WAY too many bots in BGs.

-I don't want to say this, but we really need a resilience minimum/maximum to enter battlegrounds. IT's not fun to be on a team with multiple people in Hyjal greens with under 80k health.

• What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm?

• Not enough arena experience to comment on this

• What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm?

• Oh boy where to start with this one...

-First off, balance was awful for most of Cata. Classes such as Frost Mages went for months without getting single nerf (in fact, getting buffs at times), Blood DKs at the end of 4.2 and beginning of 4.3 were crazy overpowered. I know it was a glitch with mastery, but Feral druids were crazy OP at the beginning of Cata too. When a class in PvE was deemed 'overpowered' by a large portion of the community, it was nerfed almost immediately. However, NOTHING happened in PVP with balance. No attention was given to bugs, exploits (MMR anyone?), etc.

-Heals were too powerful. I'm not good at PvP yet I often was the best healer on my team.

-Low level pvp is dead. All low level pvp is now is people 2-shotting each other, even with enchanted BoAs. Rogues 1-shot people, hunters are stupid overpowered, and Disc Priests are almost untouchable.

-There are FAR too many CCs, stuns, and silences in the game now. one of the reasons I stopped PvPing was that I was really sick of getting stunlocked to near death from all the silences, interrupts, CCs, etc. All crowd controls should automatically break on any damage.

-Remove Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest. I want to fight other players, not vehicles. Also, look for Foury's post about Alterac Valley, and do what he says.

-Non-healing classes should NEVER heal better than hybrids (Rogues, DKs, I'm looking at you).

-Give a Wintergrasp-like buff for graveyards. Graveyard camping is stupid.

-PvE trinkets are stupid overpowered. Especially with end game trinkets, people are getting killed in less than 5 seconds with 4k resil, that's not right.

• What already announced Mists PVP changes/additions are you most looking forward to? (here is a summary of what is coming: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424795794 )

• ________________________________________________
    PVP Forum MVP
    My PVP Blog: Battlemasters.org

-Give me my payload, and give it TF2 references.
    -DotA looks interesting
    -Murderball looks BOSS
    -No more WG/TB forced pvp, more natural world pvp situations.
    The biggest thing in Cataclysm for me was Blizzard's absolute disregard for arena, they just seem to have not cared at all. Them not dealing with the MMR problem in S10 was just like they completely swept it aside for their precious raids. Then after such a disgrace that was season 10 which was sad because it was a pretty balanced season overall but the MMR issues just ruined the entire experience, they allow such incredibly strong PvE trinkets and weapons to run arena in S11. PvE items have always been a problem in arena but S11 has been the worst out off all the seasons affected by PvE gear. Basicly what i'm saying is I want Blizzard to care about what they are developing, they may say they do but your actions are speaking louder than your words and I believe I speak for the entire arena community when I say that we don't feel any love at all coming from blizzard and haven't felt it this expansion, so please make us feel the love in Mists of Pandaria by showing us you care.
    Top issues with RBG
    Hard for a PVE server to have good RBG going, most of the PVP only guilds last a season at the most, with cross realm RBG, if there was a way to have a kind of "battle tag chat channel/guild" that would run parallel to your normal guild would be great for those whose servers do not have many guilds that would do raiding and RBGs

Good idea ^
    What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance)

Having pvp vendors in org or stormwind only. I feel tethered there by other things as well unrelated.

I like the addition of new maps.

Removing rating from gear so you could participate in pvp if you decide to return at a later point in the expansion.

What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?

Bots and griefers.

Not being able to thumbdowns maps you don't enjoy participating in. For me that would Isle of Conquest. If I could avoid that one or any other that has vehicles in it I'd be ecstatic.

The tooltips at the beginning of a bg aren't explanatory how the bg works. If the art could be fixed with some tips to make the bg more enjoyable for everyone was put in place it'd help out new players so they know what to do. You can't really explain how the map works to people in the middle of a game. Sure you can tell people to dispell the cc off a tank but that's something I think, as an example, could be put in front of someone before they enter.

What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm?

Allowing Pve gear on ladder.

The sheer amount of cc available that has no punishment for the opposing team. Once you get caught in chain you are out for upwards of 30 seconds from being able to control your character. Dr doesn't matter either since it's so short you can just start it all over again on opposing player or the other team can do the same. This is assuming the game isn't already over from the first chain. This is something I hope will be addressed.

I have issues with maps. Like how you can still get feared out of arena maps like ruins or sewers. Then if the you or other team doesn't leave a gm has to get involved which isn't fun. It's a huge inconvenience and something I hope will get fixed.
    s9: Warriors 1 shot everything. Sup kfc / spriest warrior shaman (double dispell for your warrior to 1 shot you some more). Patch warriors to nerf their damage AT THE END OF THE SEASON now you don't see any warriors as they are garbage and unplayable.
    s10: Nerf mmr MID SEASON making a complete freeze to the ladder?????
    s11: Bg9 is dead > easily obtainable PvE gear making random gibs on players a common issue with this season. Vial yet to be nerfed......

Resto druids been garbage all cataclysm with 0 changes to the spec throughout entire cataclysm.

tl;dr: Garbage expansion blizzard unseen for the entire expansion to busy doing nothing to make the game better > Lose millions of subscribers still doing nothing funfunfunfunfun.

Edit: mmr exploiting
    I dont' arena so all my feedback will be directed at BGs.

Biggest quality of life issue (doesn't impact gameplay)------Just the look of Tol Borad. It is purely opinion but the whole place just didn't appeal to me to spend time in because it was so ugly.

Battleground changes/additions I liked-----Twing Peaks/Battle of Gilneas were rehashes of older battlegrounds with new maps but they worked out fairly well.

Battleground changes/additions I didn't like---- Tol Borad. This is the most uncordinated battleground ever. There is very little stratagy that you can really do in this battleground, a little stratagy but really not much at all.

General PvP changes/additons that I liked---Conquest points available for random battlegrounds. Craftable pvp gear that the patterns improve as the expansion progresses.

General PvP issues that I don't like---Damage still reaches levels where someone can slaughtered within 2-3 seconds. Flip side of that is that healing still reaches levels that it is almost impossible to kill anyone if there are multiple healers around.
    Low level pvp is incredibly out of balance but introduction of resiliance to low level pvp in MoP should help out a lot with this.
    Still reaches points where you have nothing to do with honor points after a while despite being able to bleed them off into justice points. The trade good buying was an ok idea but seemed underwealming and overcosted. Perhaps just a straight trade of bulk honor for gold would be better.
    Buying conquest points with valor points and not being able to do the same in reverse seemed a little out of order especially considering it was easier to earn valor points than conquest points to start with. Would prefer these two just weren't tradeable for one another altogether--though a trade down from conquest to honor and valor to justice would be fair instead.

Things that I would like to see-----One of the reasons that Tol Borad didn't work out for world pvp I think is that you really lose any need to be there after the first major patch. Might have kept life in it for a longer period if the faction/pvp rewards had new things available introduced each patch--same sort of stuff slighty improved each time and/or reskinned.
    What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm?

So much CC in this game.
    What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance) -

- Gold. Give PvP'ers gold please. We're currently 2nd class citizens.

What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like? -

- The countdown before battles are good
    - RBGs are good except they're too hard to get into

- I like the countdown. I like the constant 180 conquest / win.

What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?

- Conquest for us low-lives who aren't leet dudes.

- Fix the number of healers per side. Nothing more infuriating than 0 on 4 or 1 vs 3.
    - Get SotA and IoC out of the queue. Trash BG design. Fix AV or take it out of the rotation as well.

- 2s got no love.
    - Let us be on as many teams as we want.

- rated BGs for solo-ers.
    - gold for PvP
    - Get PvE gear the hell out of PvP.
    - You had to increase healing to deal with stupidly powerful rogues and frost mages. That means the rest of us DPS had zero chance of killing any competent healer
    Before I continue with the meat and potatoes of my post, I just need to mention that I have not yet read through the thread. Please forgive me if I post something already discussed here.

I love pvp. I would say pvp is the only reason I still play this game after so many years. Not to discredit pve, but I'd rather just say that it's not my thing, it's not what I enjoy. Of all the directions I could go with this post, especially posting on a pvp resto druid, I'll refrain from the usual 'resto druid r garbage' rant.

Why? Because I don't believe they are trash. Granted, I haven't had the opportunity to try and play past 2k ratings with one, I would still not come out and say they are absolutely worthless and shouldn't be considered for rated pvp.

So, what did I like about Cataclysm pvp? Initially, I was very excited about new specializations with the talent trees, as well as getting rated BGs. The first season rated BGs kicked off, it just didn't seem to be a very popular activity with most players.

The logistics of getting a group together who could successfully complete games and stick around for the long term, just became too daunting, even as consecutive seasons rolled out. I remember thinking to myself 'I won't ever have to do rated BGs again.' I soon found out why I was completely wrong.

The current season looked like it was going to be better for rated BGs, but sadly, the same barrier for entry existed and it's been pretty difficult to get anywhere within the system. I gave up on it after just a few weeks, and I don't think I will be pursuing any rated BG activity in MoP unless some things really change about the system.

My concerns about rated BGs:

The map selection was originally 10v10 and 15v15, alternating between the two formats every other week. This was scrapped because 15v15 was just too unpopular and a logistical nightmare for a team trying to participate in games every week. In order to compensate for for the axing of the 15v15 format, a few of the 15v15 maps were changed into 10v10 maps, and added to the rotation so that the activity could retain some variety in the maps chosen.

I think that it was great to try and keep that variety going, but there are still some concerns that were never addressed.

Before rated BGs came out, Arena was the only form of rated pvp that existed in wow. The formats were 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5. To date, the most popular rated pvp bracket has been 2v2, simply because of how easy it is to grab a partner and go. 3v3 has been popular, but it's usually regarded as a much more serious event, and it's a little harder to form teams that will continue to get together week after week.

5v5 has always been the red headed stepchild of rated pvp. Very few people take it seriously. Because of that, the vast majority of people who play 5v5 just do it for lulz. Granted, there are some serious teams that play 5v5 (just like any other bracket), the issue remains that due to the logistics of getting 5 people together and online week after week, keeping that activity consistent and worthwhile for everyone on the team is a very difficult task.

When rated BGs came out, they became the new red headed stepchild, for the very same reason that 5v5 became it. There is just too high of a logistical barrier for most people to enter and enjoy rated BGs. At this point in time, I would even venture to say that rated BGs are as unpopular as hard mode raiding simply because of the barrier to entry. It's not just gear, it's not just skill or previous accomplishments in other areas of pvp. The vast majority of teams that would take in new people, even pugging on a weekly basis, expect players to have a current rating equal or higher to theirs, in order to get an invite.

There are zero teams (ones that are consistently successful @ winning games) that are looking to bring someone that does not have a current rating that at least matches the group. This means that every single person who is below expected ratings (even when teams are looking for 1500 CR) do not get into rated BGs. They are told to start their own, which typically requires sitting in trade for hours, spamming for replacements after every single game.

This means that players who are looking to start their own groups (provided they can lead and put together a solid comp) usually get shafted hard no matter how well their group actually does. It's exhausting because the system requires absolutely zero commitment from anyone. As soon as your team loses a game (which is to be expected when playing with people you've never played with before) people start leaving, adding more downtime between games.

(continued)
    (continued)

The issue is that not many people are willing to sit through games even when they're losses, in order to help their group accumulate rating points. In stark contrast, when an arena team grabs a new player to replace someone, that person comes onto the team at a low rating (1K) even if the rest of that team is well above that and sitting at high ratings. It's not only an expected phenomena in arena, but it's accepted.

I think something need to be done to make rated BGs more like arena where teams are not afraid to bring people who are not at their current ratings. A couple issues I see that could be changed:

- give each player joining a group for rated BGs a pseudo rating that matches the rest of the group so that if you lose a game or two, they aren't punished for bringing you and losing.

- also make it so that the system doesn't account for bringing low rated players when matching groups in the queue.

- reward each other player (even if they're is a zero rated player on the team) as if everyone in the team was at a higher rating.

There are probably other things that can be done, but I think the main idea is that teams should not be punished for trying to bring people that are obviously good players but have no current ratings.

As far as character mechanics and abilities go, I think that they were in a good place this expansion, comparative to previous pvp seasons. My only concern going forward, and this is with thoughts towards Mists of Pandaria, I think that a lot of attention needs to be paid to lower level pvp, especially in making sure that classes get the same types of abilities at the same levels.

If shamans healers get a defensive dispel @ level 19, then so should paladins, priests, and druids. If mages get their immunity spell (iceblock) at level 30, then so should hunters, paladins (divine protection), warriors (shield wall), rogues (Cloak of shadows/combat readiness/evasion), hunters (deterrance), ect, ect. If one healing class gets a fast heal @ level 5, then other ones should too. If casters get dispellable CCs at level 14, then healers should get dispels @ 14.

It doesn't do anyone any good to have abilities that other classes don't get until later or abilities that can't be countered until later, it just makes the classes with those abilities BETTER than the ones that don't have them. Part of the dysfunction in BGs at low levels is that some classes and specs just aren't viable because there's another class/spec that performs the same role with about 20x more effectiveness.

Another thing that is creating issues in BGs, are the resistances that some races get and more importantly, the lack of adequate spell pen available until level 60. Here's a scenario: you're rolling an alliance warlock @ lvl 14, and you're on the initial charge through midfield. All of a sudden, an undead rogue saps you, then opens. You start thinking to yourself that you'll be fine, because you have your trusty BoAs and some stam stacking going on, it's going to take that rogue a little bit of time to kill you.

So you begin to fake cast Fear, and after the second time, he falls for it, and you successfully juked a kick. You start casting Fear to peel him, knowing you have a 10 second window to land a Fear before Kick is off CD, and the first one goes off..... miss (not enough hit either!). Second one goes off.... resisted. Third one goes off.... resisted.

Before you know it, you're at the GY rezzing, face in your palms because you chose to roll a caster in pvp. It happens again and again, each time, you feel like an ineffective tool for rolling a class that gets resisted on by one of the most popular races people choose on horde.

You eventually get to level 20, and your face lights up because you can now get a trinket that provides you with 10 spell pen! Wait a minute, 10 spell pen isn't going to help you against level 20 players if they have 20 shadow resists from racials.

My point is this: there are two arguments against the existence of spell pen and resists. One angle is that anyone who's halfway knowledgeable about pvp, stacks enough spell pen (when available) to counter resistances. This makes resistances a moot point. The other angle is that at lower levels, when people make the decision to pvp, there just isn't enough spell pen available to counter resistances, making rolling a caster a moot point.

Melee don't have to do anything but hit cap. They don't have to worry about stacking two different stats and then trying to keep from their spells failing not once, but twice. This is part of the reason why melee have such an advantage against casters/healers in pvp at lower levels.

My suggestion is to either add enough spell pen for players to cap out as soon as level 10, or to remove both spell pen and resistances from the game.
    •What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance)

Honor Points becoming redundant so quickly, I had all the HP gear I required 'easily' within 1 week. More rewards - cosmetic, pets, mounts or otherwise would be great for an HP sink.

•What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?

In terms of BGs, not a huge fan of the new BGs introduced in Cataclysm. Not too bad but didnt really blow me away. To this day WSG and AB (and original AV as it was intended) still remain as my favourite BGs.

•What Cataclysm Arena changes/additions did you like?

Don't really Arena much at all.

•What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?

The current reward system is 'finally' probably the best it has been, although Honor points very quickly become obsolete to a pvper. I would shudder at the amount of Honor points I have converted to enchanting mats, etc. Rewarding Conquest points for general BGs was a great idea.

•What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?

Become stagnant pretty quickly, I'd like to see a few changes to freshen them up. Reversal of starting positions at random would be great although I realise the artists have dedicated the environment to suit the faction. Gold as reward for completion of BGs would be a nice addition. My repair cost gets pretty big, pretty quickly.

•What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm?

Don't do many Arena's.

•What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm?

The lack of WORLD PVP. Is definitely the number 1 problem for me in WoW. My fondest memories of this game are all World PvP related and unfortunately it dates back to Vanilla and BC, so many great memories but so long ago. The game evolved to sitting in Dalaran, Org and Stormwind giving the game a lobby based feel. Unfortunately for WoW there are many superior lobby based pvp games out there, BF3, MW3, etc.

Bring back World PVP!
    What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance)

Resilience vs Healing. I believe this is not balanced in terms of the percentage of healing. Since resilience reduces the damage, it practically nerfed the dps classes. But for healing classes, there's no equivalent "resilience". What I meant was if 4000 resilience reduces like 40% damage, please consider doing so for healing as well. Make 40% less healing effect as well. This will solve many balance issues. Right now, in most cases, a BG victory is determined by the amount of healing classes in a group, right? It takes ton of time to kill an enemy due to resilience, the "no healing reduction" made it worse, making PvP seems like a healing contest.

I hope that you make random BG queue similar to WarCraft III's annonymous matchmaking feature. Wherein we are queued based on the skill. In WoW's case, maybe give a RandomBG rating for each player. I know that the queue may go up but I think this is worth queuing. With that being said, I hope the conquest rewards will be bigger. Right now, capping 1000 valor points can be done in practically 3-4 hours of game time (random HOT heroics is about 20-30min per run). Allowing PVE players to gear up more quickly compared to PVP players. Because capping 1650 conquest points require at least 26 random bg wins (7 wins for 100 cps for first win per day, then 19 wins for 50 cps on other wins)

Here's I believe is the current PVP-PVE equivalent:
    Random BG = Heroics
    Arena = LFR
    RBG = Normal Raid
    2200 RBG = Heroic Raid

I suggest the following conquest point adjustment:
    Random BG = 200 cp per win (1400 weekly cap) (consolation of 40 cp per loss)
    Arena = 250 cp per win (1500 weekly cap) (consolation of 50 cp per loss)
    RBG = 500 cp per win (2000 weekly cap) (consolation of 100 cp per loss) - this will encourage players to do RBG more due to the increase of cap to 2000. And, giving consolation conquest points will prevent players falling out after couple of losses

Hope you reduce the hiding places. One more suggestion, hope we have Arena Finder as well, auto-queue and basing on the skill level as well.

What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?

Please make the ilevel of PVP equal to Raid Finder gears. Currently, honor gears give 390 while LFR only at 384.

Bots. Hope you add more 40v40 bgs, it's so fun. Currently, we only have 2 bgs with 40v40.

Too many hiding places. In 2v2, healers rule. Hope you implement my suggestion above (regarding the healing resilient equivalent)

As stated above, gearing conquest gears takes much longer compared to valor gears. Considering in PVE, you get loots from boss drops. But in PVP, all gears depend on Conquest points only, no drop at all. Hope it gets balanced out soon.
    Healers shouldn't be able to survive with multiple DPS on them.

Separation of PvP and PvE. Not just the gear, but the way abilities work. You've already done it for CC, Fairie Fire, Colossus Smash, and to a lesser extent Deep Freeze.

Do the math first before you make changes. The 20% nerf to Starsurge was completely unnecessary. Also think about how a change meant for one spec affects the other specs before you make it. A good example is the Entangling Roots glyph. Ferals having another instant CC was a bit on the ridiculous side, so why not bake it into a Deep Balance talent instead of changing the glyph to be garbage?

Racials either need to be purely cosmetic/giving merely profession advantages, or need to actually be looked at closer.

The general group composition bias that you see in PvP. Prot warriors being so much better than the other tank specs at flag carrying due to their mobility and control. It just always seems like it's the same handful of classes/specs that give huge advantages when compared to other classes/specs. This one may be a bit harder to work out, if at all.
    <Suggestion>

BG Queing system to somehow take note of the players resilience and matching the battles based off a resilience pool.

eg. 10 Horde players chosen for BG total 38,500 total resilience. Match the Alliance team to be as close to the same 'total' 38,500 as possible. Will help battles that are lopsided when a team of players easily trumps the other due to geared vs alt or pve players.