Any news coming in the next 10 months?

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
02/01/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Leonji
Having joined raids since Trial of the Crusader came out

Man, I feel sorry for you already.
Neth,

I am not trying to be rude or anything but it seems like the main question (at least the one I am looking for) has not been answered. Is there going to be no content for quite a while? Right now I am running out of things to do, and no I didn't burn through the content. I just would like to no, so if there isn't anything planned I can take a break and be refreshed when MOP released.

I know you are restricted on what you can and cannot say, your position is a tough one and I appreciate you taking the time to answer in those thread. Thank you.

Hate to break it to you man, but MoP is a LOOOOONG ways away. Read between the lines.

Hate to break it to you man, but MoP is a LOOOOONG ways away. Read between the lines.

I know MOP is a long ways away, that's why if there is no content being released in the mean time I can quit and come back when it is released, they don't actually think Dragon Soul is going to stay interesting for such a long period of time do they?

That's why they offered the annual pass. Can't believe people didn't see this all along.
So the only thing we know for a fact is absolutelly nothing new is comming for the next month and a half.

And from there there's still the whole beta and all... yeah, the expansion is going to be out by october at best.
02/01/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Nethaera
The female pandaren model is in progress.

Oh YAY!!!!! That makes me crazy happy. Thanks Neth!
02/01/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Springrunner
So the only thing we know for a fact is absolutelly nothing new is comming for the next month and a half.

Neth did post that they would probably (hopefully) get out some updated info about the talents before then.
02/01/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Nethaera
We are in the process of contacting media about an event we have planned for March.
perhaps some form of beta access? lol

and/or diablo 3
02/01/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Racknar

Neth did post that they would probably (hopefully) get out some updated info about the talents before then.

Pretty sure she means new content before MOP.
and actually.. browse through blue posts and there had been confirmation regarding 4.3.2 is the LAST content patch before anything...

so regards to OP, if you have cleared DS... and dont want to just wait around while it gets nerfed to the ground........ unsub and wait imo
(this of course being only if your soul hasnt been sold to blizzard for the next year or so.... for a sparkle pony, beta access(that people will prolly get anyways without paying) and diablo 3.. )
@Racknar

What I'm most curious about is when will we see the MoP Talent Calculator updated. Will it be announced on the press conf, or will we see the update before that?

Thanks @Nethaera.

We do have a plan to update the calculator with all of the changes that have been made (thus far based on constructive community feedback and internal testing) in the near future. I don't want to promise any particular date as of yet, though it could be mid-month that we're able to make those updates. As always, this is not a firm date/promise right now, it's just a guesstimate of when we may be able to update again. When we do update, we'll make sure to let you all know.

This sounded to me like she meant mid-month as in, in two weeks or so, though it could mean mid-March, in which case it would be right around the press thing.
So... nothing for the month of February at all? Fantastic.

Looking forward to another year of Dragon Soul!

Too much negativity for a Wednesday.

BTW, interesting fact (that has nothing to do with the question at hand) but, 2012 is the "year of the dragon" in the Chinese zodiac.

and 2013 is the year of panda bears?

Poke-pets too!
02/01/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Nethaera
s you know, we usually say it will be ready when it's ready
go back to cataclysm's opening.... that wasnt ready... lol

first month or two.... or three..... the dungeons were terrible, the heroics were... actually entertaining if you like fingernails on chalkboard, skin of your teeth, god help you if your in a pug, heroics....

but then the pugs started and... x-x only made worse with the release of trololol heroics... two hours to down one boss.... and it happened repeatedly, to multiple people.... everywhere lol

but good to hear that its 'ready when it's ready' ... x-x
02/01/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Potiara
if they lured us into the annual pass just to keep us in a content-less game for a year, I'm not buying MoP".
this... in addition to 'do we actually PAY TO GET CONTENT with that 49 dollar box? or ... is it just handed out like in cata to the non box payers..'

I see a lot of 'cataclysm was about revamping the level 1-60 leveling experience' ... which is great .. EXCEPT.. players didnt/dont have to pay a dime to experience about 60-75% of the cataclysm expansion when it was released

(and how about an update to archaeology? ... maybe make the boa gear/weapons actually SCALE with item level? so that when you hit 85/90 your actually able to use the stuff you worked so long to unlock? and scaling with item level = you have 378 overall ilvl, its maybe... 378(or 384 to reward all that hard work unlocking it...) and it goes up as your max ilvl does. ...
because I recently got the ring of the boy emp, and am nearly completed with the shaman helmet.... but I am more depressed now then when I hadnt unlocked them due to the realization of 'WOOT I GOT... crap.... and worked how many hours to get said crap.... X_X'
Don't rush this content please, do the best job possible. This expansion needs to spark a positive interest in the community, otherwise I'm not sure how much of a community will be left.