Ret paladin seal

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
sealcraft was merely a setback?

[SERVER]: This realm is being restarted shortly to address gameplay issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"Gameplay issues"... well, I guess that's one way to put it.
02/02/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Zarhym
We're aware of this issue and looking into it right now. It's likely we won't have further updates for you until we're back in the office in the morning PST.

Thanks Zar, I know you're saying nothing can be done until everyone is back in the office, but can we take that to assume the tomorrow we'll hear about how this will be handled?

I'm not asking about the disciplinary action as that's none of our business, but a lot of us would like to know ASAP about any rollbacks or loot/achieve wiping that would take place as a result.
02/02/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Legolask
We're aware of this issue and looking into it right now. It's likely we won't have further updates for you until we're back in the office in the morning PST.

I just saw the time... and I'm wondering if Blizzard is working extra hours because of this... I would feel bad I mean like people have families, have to rest and stuff

Or this is just the time you guys work.

BTW, check that insane thread that has been reported multiple times.

I saw it reported on Twitter after logging out of WoW on another late night, then checked email to verify it's being investigated already.
Soo no update till you open so i'll say around 7 hours?

(7 hours off AWSOMENESS!!!!)

Nawh i wont play on my pally till bugs fixed.
Taken from Blizzard Terms of Use:

"C. Rules Related to Game Play.
(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;"

I really hope that the achievements, armor, progression and related in game rewards will be rolled back. Paladins and the people who used the exploit should not be rewarded for whats going on.

Edit: Forgot about Arena and Rated BG ratings too.
interesting that blizz fixes this same day when ultra and many other issues existed for a long time.
I made this to commemorate the occasion.

http://imgur.com/VWT7V
Could you all at least tell us why it happened, just to satiate my curiosity?
That is a dedicated man right there.
So did they call you and wake you up just to report this Zar? O.o
What exactly is a roll back? is that where they reset everything back to certain time?

If so i dont think id like that i just did a lot of work on my JC prof on my priest, got him to lvl 80 (i dont think i was grouped up with any ret pallies when i was in the dungeons) thats a lot of work for me in one day and id hate to loose all of that
[SERVER]: This realm is being restarted shortly to address gameplay issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"Gameplay issues"... well, I guess that's one way to put it.

Is it wrong that I laughed?

(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;"

I really hope that the achievements, armor, progression and related in game rewards will be rolled back. Paladins and the people who used the exploit should not be rewarded for whats going on.

I'm adding that to my original post as a reminder. Thanks. :)
It's sad that part of maintaining an MMO is essentially the world's largest babysitting job…

I'm adding that to my original post as a reminder. Thanks. :)

poor guy or do you not sleep?
What exactly is a roll back? is that where they reset everything back to certain time?

If so i dont think id like that i just did a lot of work on my JC prof on my priest, got him to lvl 80 (i dont think i was grouped up with any ret pallies when i was in the dungeons) thats a lot of work for me in one day and id hate to loose all of that

It looks like they aren't doing the unpopular rollback and instead are just hotfixing it and maybe banning those that intentionally abused the **** out of the bug.
I feel so special blizz person posting on the thread i made :D