Ret paladin seal

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
It's a cosmological phenomenon called evolution, and rets are MEANT to be that awesome. It's in their digital dna. It will emerge again and again just like RECKONING BOMB and 3.0 did.
We're aware of this issue and looking into it right now. It's likely we won't have further updates for you until we're back in the office in the morning PST.

Just as a reminder from the Terms of Use:

For those of you who do not speak bs..

We are going to ban people for playing the way they were playing before we screwed up.

amen
Would the ban-hammer extend to people who didn't exploit it for gains in anything?
I'm mostly wondering what they were hotfixing in the first place. That bug was NOT there earlier, so something must have changed for this to appear, which means there was a hotfix.
There's little reason for a rollback. I mean, so what if a few ret pallies did mega dmg in LFR for awhile and one shot people in PvP for a little bit. It's not really a big deal in the end, with the possible exception of arena rankings. Even that's not really that bad.
http://i44.tinypic.com/modp4.jpg
10 mil damage. No big deal
If theres a rollback im going to be livid becuase i just got Ashes of Alar after over a year of farming.

Im sure there will be exceptions. I dont think they'll roll back everyone?

the only reason im worried is becuase a paladin was with us. he used seal of truth though which is still bugged D:
Guh...

Please don't use words like "rollback" until Blizzard officials confirm it. So far they have not, and though the damage may be bad, there are often other options....
Do rollbacks erase everyone's progress or not? Help?
soooooooo, if its against terms; wat do in raid if not wanting to breach? ret's to use seal of insight? how about no
So people got banned because you guys messed up? lol boggles the mind!
Some players are trying to bully Paladins into abusing the bug for them. If I report those players for trying to abuse the bug for their benefit would they be in line for punishment as well? Their intention of abuse is clear and many believe that they wont be punished because they aren't the ones bugged, Paladins, and just happen to be in a group with them while benefiting from the bug.
02/02/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Puffdiddy
Do rollbacks erase everyone's progress or not? Help?

They do, unfortunately.
I rly rly rly rly hope things get rolled back it was only today technicaly that a opposing horde guild had downed a H boss -.- they dont post WoL files though so I would have no idea if they used a ret pally or not, I would assume so though. :/
def is no fun getting gy camped forever with a pally just doin an aoe for 50000000k damage and killin all of us at once.
http://i44.tinypic.com/modp4.jpg
10 mil damage. No big deal

no biggie just one number higher in one direction :P
the only way to exploit this one is to have a 10man pally DS team,
For those of you who do not speak bs..

We are going to ban people for playing the way they were playing before we screwed up.

They ABSOLUTELY wont ban Pallies who were just playing, and used it because they didn't realize it was some kind of bug. (Yes, there are a LOT of players out there that are clueless to such things) Massive bans like that, even if they are temporary actually ends up putting Bliz in a bad light, to portions of the playerbase.

If there ARE bans, it would be very select to Pallies who were massively *and obviously* taking advantage of it.

But honestly, I don't even think that will happen. It will be hotfixed, and prob rolled back.
02/02/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Reyvar
There's little reason for a rollback. I mean, so what if a few ret pallies did mega dmg in LFR for awhile and one shot people in PvP for a little bit. It's not really a big deal in the end, with the possible exception of arena rankings. Even that's not really that bad.

Yes it is a big deal, people made ret 3v3 teams or recruiting a ret just to abuse to 2.2k or r1, a rollback is needed.