The Official Ikare Ruining Stuff Thread!

Korgath
Post Limit:
Bump for Pity getting sassy on spine attempts.
02/22/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Fallohn
abandon this post NOW. it is false and in-accurate
<3 Pity!
02/22/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Fallohn

k
This thread is the only reason why I raid.
SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@SICK OF LIFEE@@@@@
Carried Ikare.
bump
TO ALL MY FANS, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED. TO ALL THE RAIDERS OF "GET WELL SOON" I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOU'RE TIME AND PATIENCE WITH ME. IT MEANS A LOT.

"SCRIBBLE, SCRIBBLE" P.S. MARCH 3RD. PITY NEEDS TO ERASE THIS FORUM FOR GOOD. "SCRIBBLE, SCRIBBLE" THAT SORRY SACK OF !@#$ THAT HE IS. THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.
03/01/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Migraines
Carried Ikare.
Bump
Bump
Bump for more successful sales and loved customers :)
And we're sasssyyyyy
Sass and heartache.
Bump for being sick of everything, it's all the worst, etc.