General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 35 Next
I have no idea why people are against Panda.

Because worgens and taurens were just not up to that level of cuteness I guess? People are just grasping at straws, they are looking for the littlest thing to complain about. When I complain about this game, I complain on a real issue and make a point of what I dislike and what I would like to see changed, but people with no good argument, all they can say is "Stupid pandas" I mean really, that is just the dumbest argument I keep hearing about on MoP.

Pandarens were awesome in WC3, and I hope they live up to that in MoP.

Welll.....

QUEL'DOREI MOUNTS LOOK LIKE PONIES FROM MLP? TOTAL RIP OFF

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thats how silly they are.

Edit:

Almost forgot, don't wanna go off topic.

I was always going to buy the xpac, and after reading this, it makes me wanna buy it more :D

Seriously, i'm diggin the whole new theme and freshness, not to mention the new zones look extremely beautiful.

i want to know what the GEAR is going to look like :D!
02/02/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Zarhym
slew of new dungeons

But.. They are being made easier :( Cata Heroics are fine.. :(
heroic dungeons are so cliche...

i'd be down for like a heroic burning crusade
Don't know about the MOP or the quality. I have low expectations but I will wait and see. (I do love that table flip kaomoji Cøron posted though)
I'm excited to see new ways to play. I'd love to see some naval battles be introduced. Player built ships, constructed using every proffesion in game, but not being a profession itself (I have a huge post on here outlining my personal vision for it).

Should be a good time to play wow.

This game isn't anywhere near its 'ultimate demise.'

SWG had <1% of WoW's total subs and it died only a month ago.

I didn't say it's near it's ultimate demise, only moving in that direction. You know what will happen eventually, they will hit a point where project Titan (or w/e they are now calling it) will be more important, and updates/fixes will stop, and spammers/cheaters will fill the servers. I'm just saying personally I think that's closer than a lot of people think... whether that's two months or two years is not the point. It's coming.

I'd have to disagree (my opinion)

While the game maybe 'dying' for some people it's just a simple fact of some peoples outgrowing WoW or moving on to other games. But one must also know that while few players have left a few more have joined its a constant cycle as people lose interest in the game and gain interest in the game. I think WoW will be around for quite sometime. Me personally I hopped on to the WoW Train at the beginning of Wrath, I'm sure my stop will come someday when I simply outgrow gaming or WoW no longer appeals to me.

But for now Azeroth is a place I love to play on and will continue to play on for awhile. I'm looking forward to MoP and future expansions from Blizzard.
no panderan expac is for is aimed at kids, it wont die but it will lose its best players
I like your thread, Vorps! It's great to see some positive discussion and speculation about where this game is headed. :)

We're definitely very focused on opening the doors a little wider to new ideas to really grasp onto what will make this game as fun as possible. It's 7 years old after all. We're not going to reinvent the wheel in Mists of Pandaria, but we want to introduce new types of compelling content with meaningful reward structures so your progression paths don't feel quite as redundant.

You'll get a captivating story, breathtaking new lands to explore, a wide array of new and awesome good/bad guys (from what I've seen, REALLY awesome), a slew of new dungeons and raids, a new playable race, a new class, many outstanding systems improvements, etc.

We hope these features are more or less to be expected with virtually every expansion. But this time we're also pouring our heart and soul into some really fun new features that'll allow you to progress in slightly less conventional ways.

I get so excited every time I meet with Greg Street, Cory Stockton, Dave Kosak, and Tom Chilton to discuss everything they're working on each week. It's even got me logging into some of the characters I haven't played in a while more often lately, just because I want to be fully prepared to diversify my gameplay and explore different avenues of content on different characters.

I think it's really going to be about playing the game the way you want to play it, without feeling entirely like you're missing out on valuable rewards.

Nerf humans racial damn you.
you know one of the new bg's is an exact clone of rifts fang of regulos
02/03/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Jesshamy

Who cares they aren't using it anyways.
02/03/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Jesshamy

Enjoyed that bg! (Black Garden I guess you mean). And Rift nicked the concept from Warhammer, anyway. Bring on WAR and Rift bgs, it'd be great. Loved Khaine's Embrace too.

(Also I was only teasing about the e-sport insider trading thing. It's not something I'd fret about)
02/03/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Jimindar

Enjoyed that bg! (Black Garden I guess you mean). And Rift nicked the concept from Warhammer, anyway. Bring on WAR and Rift bgs, it'd be great. Loved Khaine's Embrace too.

(Also I was only teasing about the e-sport insider trading thing. It's not something I'd fret about)

wait till the 40k mmo comes out lol
Really looking forward to this next expansion :) my favorite part it always the zones I hope they look nice & have good music with them like storm peaks :0
Yes, I think MoP looks great and it's going to be quite fun. But it's definitely not a "Turn Around Back To Quality", as you cannot return to a status you are currently at.
Yeah, I'm pumped it should be fun :D
02/03/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Beefinjector
no panderan expac is for is aimed at kids, it wont die but it will lose its best players

Your a moron, ever since video games were invited they were aimed at younger generations... plus since you are such an "adult" why are you sitting in a chair on a virtual toon qqing on forums?