<The Hand of Vengeance> RP/PVP ((Forsaken))

Moon Guard
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
I have handed out Fel Smoothies. My work here now is done

*slurps smoothie contently.*

05/07/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Kamiane
I hear you like Vola'mon smoothies . . . Is this true? *Wink*

Yes.

These guys have the bestest Candi EVER.

Fixed. :3
(lol inside jokes)
Seleste, come back.

Sibelius was being mean to me again.

SIB! Stop being mean to my Kerbear. >:(

05/07/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Sibelius
I have handed out Fel Smoothies. My work here now is done

*slurps smoothie contently.*

05/07/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Kamiane
I hear you like Vola'mon smoothies . . . Is this true? *Wink*

Yes.

These guys have the bestest Candi EVER.

Fixed. :3
(lol inside jokes)

Oh my God, what? O_O
05/07/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Seleste
Oh my God, what? O_O

:3
Our one year is just around the corner! Two days in fact. And I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that has made us such a great success. I would like to thank my deaders first and foremost. Without you guys, Moon Guard would not have so many evil and secretive corpses to hate. You guys make being a villain so easy and fun to do. The highlights of many days is seeing guild chat and experiencing our role play stories together. We have grown close over this past year, and many of us have become great friends through our role play. Not just the officers in HoV but everyone under our banner makes this guild such a success.

You guys have brought a great story line to this server and you continue to do so with your fantastic story telling. I've laughed with you guys, I've cried and I've even had my moments of confiding in you all. But never have we once had to react from anger at each other and that is what makes HoV so wonderful. I've been in many guilds since my time in WoW and not a single one has ever ran as smoothly as HoV does. We never have fights, we never cause drama with each other. I adore how open we all are and how laid back the guild is as a whole. You get such a sense of family when you join the HoV and I am so thankful that every one of the members are such gems to have around.

Never in a million years will you ever find a guild of "bad guys" so caring and loving to anyone that joins our growing family.

I want to personally thank my officers for taking care of our deader family while I have been away during this past week. It means so much to me at how dedicated they are to making our guild run smoothly without me there. I also want to thank Sibelius for stepping up and taking on the role as both him and myself while I have been gone. I know he has his own life and own schedule to keep, so filling my guild leading spot is a tough situation for him and somehow he did it nicely.

I also want to thank the other guilds that we have formed strong bonds with over this previous year. The treaty guilds especially. We have done many role play events together over these last few months and we all enjoy every moment. It has been such a wonderful experience to grow as a guild around you guys and we hope that moon guard will continue to let us grow as a successful Forsaken only role play guild.

Thank you moon guard, breathers and my lovely deaders for making Hand of Vengeance such a wonderful place to call home.

~Seleste
Thank you moon guard, breathers and my lovely deaders for making Hand of Vengeance such a wonderful place to call home.

~Seleste

Couldn't have done it without you, hon. :D
I love you, Moon Guard!

And thank you so, so much Seleste for working so hard at keeping the guild going. <3

Not you though, Aeterik. You're a douche. <.< >.>
Bamping for pretties.
One year old bump. :D
Well said Seleste! Happy one year bump!
Bump.
Bump for peak a robes!
:<
<3!
I love you, Moon Guard!

And thank you so, so much Seleste for working so hard at keeping the guild going. <3

Not you though, Aeterik. You're a douche. <.< >.>

Who is Aeterik?
it's like a compliment then an insult at the same time.
I heard you like dead things.
Bump.
05/11/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Sibelius
Bump.
http://www.thedailyblink.com/2012/04/passports-required-to-exit-the-starting-zone/
05/12/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Kamiane
http://www.thedailyblink.com/2012/04/passports-required-to-exit-the-starting-zone/

I lol'd.