WoW Classes as Sailor Scouts

Movies, TV and Entertainment
After some deliberation, I thought you all might be the ones who'd appreciate this the most (apologies if this is misplaced). I just couldn't quite help myself.

http://www.dolldivine.com/galleries/Kaida-61540

Discussions about guilty pleasure anime are a GO.

Feel free to chime in with your two cents on the scouts, as well. >.>
it has to be next tier set.

i am a dude who watch powerpuff girls, my little pony, winx club(4kids version with dan green), and sailor moon. i think that is a lot. no matter, i always loved that anime and demand it to be re-aired on television.
Oh sweet Jesus that never occurred to me. It would be hilariously AWESOME. Absolutely bizarre on every male model, though (inb4 male blood elves).

You ever see the live-action Sailor Moon? Even cheesier than the original, if you can believe it. xD
Oh sweet Jesus that never occurred to me. It would be hilariously AWESOME. Absolutely bizarre on every male model, though (inb4 male blood elves).

You ever see the live-action Sailor Moon? Even cheesier than the original, if you can believe it. xD

for male models just go for a tuxedo mask set. and i can't say i have for i can't seem to find it on youtube and i may have been too young to see it at the time.
Oh yeah! Or Moonlight Knight, depending on faction perhaps. The live action was on YouTube a few years ago, that's where I watched it. I guess the vids got taken down. :S

Added a shadow priest senshi. Seemed like something that needed doing. :d
02/03/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Branarael
powerpuff girls, my little pony, winx club(4kids version with dan green), and sailor moon

Really I spent my days watching Megas XLR, Naruto, TMNT, Thundar the Barbarian ......
I'd totally wear the Sailor Warlock gear...
Sailor Moon - Holy Priest
Sailor Mercury - Frost Mage
Sailor Mars - Fire Mage
Sailor Jupiter - Elemental Shaman
Sailor Venus - Retribution Paladin

Sailor Minimoon - amateur Holy Priest
Sailor Saturn - Destruction Warlock
Sailor Uranus - Enhancement Shaman
Sailor Neptune - professional Frost Mage
Sailor Pluto - Arcane Mage