Do I get game time for upgrading my account?

New Player Help and Guides
Do I get free game time for upgrading my wow account by buying the Wotlk expansion and the Cataclysm expansion? If so how long?
02/05/2012 01:39 AMPosted by Amberosia
Do I get free game time for upgrading my wow account by buying the Wotlk expansion and the Cataclysm expansion? If so how long?

I'm 85% sure that the only free game time comes with the Battlechest package when you initially buy the game.

So pretty sure. But if I'm wrong someone will come along as say so :)
You only get 30 free days from purchasing the battlechest. You do not get any free game time with the WoTLK or the cataclysm expansions.

02/05/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Thunderkat
I'm 85% sure

Heh I'm 100% sure!
how do i get game time
03/02/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Ethegreat
how do i get game time

First you should start your own threads instead of digging up old ones.

You have to buy game time. Either a game card at a store, or start a subscription with a credit card on your account page at the top.
You have to buy game time. Either a game card at a store, or start a subscription with a credit card on your account page at the top.

You can also buy game time codes at the Blizzard online store. SFAIK, they're the only way to add time in 30 day increments other than setting up a recurring credit card transaction.
You do not get free game time from purchasing expansions, because by then you are already hooked.

Edit: Dangit! Stop necro-ing threads.