Please Welcome Nyorloth!

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
Welcome. May I have many fruitful debates and discussions with you..

I'm Ferlion, the local Night Elf fanboi, and I'll be sacrificing you to the goddess now. And by now, I mean eventually. Maybe... If I get around to it.

in other words....

soon?
Welcome. May I have many fruitful debates and discussions with you..

I'm Ferlion, the local Night Elf fanboi, and I'll be sacrificing you to the goddess now. And by now, I mean eventually. Maybe... If I get around to it.

in other words....

soon?

Ohh ho ho.

That thing? I saw it.
I've become too predictable in my old age :(
Vic...I though you have been around long enough for that.

Insanity is relative, and boy howdy is he in for a treat.

I have escaped the story forums corrupting influence with short breaks every now and then to stand in one of Freya's sanity wells.

Though I may post here more now that we have an actual blue poster.
I try and escape every now and then......

But sadly I'm a shut in with no social life, so you guys are the best I've got. Meh, such is the life of working
- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

So... Baine's story... How does Blizz feel about it?

02/06/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Skytotem
- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

In all seriousness, this. w t f mate?
Hail and welcome Nyorloth!

I'd like to sell you flame insurance, I mean fire insurance. Nyorloth? Any relation to N'zoth?
02/06/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Bullcowsby

In all seriousness, this. w t f mate?

It made everyone involved look bad.

Orcs, Goblins, and Tauren all.

And mutant quill boar people.

Well, at least you are honest about it. You will be the Ghostcrawler of the Story Forums.

Also I think I laughed for a minute straight when I saw your avatar.
Greetings to you, I see you have adopted the Gilnean fashion. (Because, let's face it, Gilneans have the best fashion sense in all of Azeroth.)

*sips tea*
I seek unapologetic enlightenment in its unadulterated form not wrought by the feeble interpretations of lesser minds.

Bequeath facts unfiltered unto me and take as sacrifice this muting handicap deemed sanity by the weak.
Hmm, the insanity of the Old Gods vs the insanity of the Story Forums.

/popcorn
Welcome.
Hmm, the insanity of the Old Gods vs the insanity of the Story Forums.

/popcorn

I do hope he has people on hand, cuz he may need to tag in.

RAWR!
Dear Mr Squid head man,

Welcome too the story forum, if you thought the old gods were crazy then you will be in for a fun time. In all seriousness though it is nice too have a new blue out and about especialy for the story forums, will you be able to end some of the countless debates that have been going on here?

love,

Shaithiss, the death god

p.s. you may have 3 scoops of plague flavored ice cream (now with 30 percent more plague) as a welcome present.
I bestow unto you, Nyorloth the Blue, those powers that are mine by Divine Right, and grant you stewardship of this Story Forum. Watch over my people and know my blessing. But know that should you stray from the True Path, you shall be destroyed.

I, Mustrum, Great and Mighty God Emperor of All Existence, Ye, of All That May Exist and Even That Which May Not, Whose Reign Spans in the Lives of Stars and Whose Power and Fury is Without Equal have spoken.
Mustrum!
So, what.

Does this mean that I have a challenger to my spot as supreme overlord of the Story Forums?

Bring it, Calamari-Head.
I wonder Ny, if there is any real plans to solidified WoW lore foundation. Right now it seems sketcy at best. Did the war with STormwind take Six years or Less then one? Was it ever called Azeroth or no, why did the Arathi flee south why would they make a huge empire so far away from Arathi Highland central? If they were so powerful why were the other nation not subjugated by them?

All of and more I wonder , I know new lore take time and creative brain juices but..it's getting messy for new people as well as old players. It's like Marvel and DC cleaning up their continuity and relaunching their books every 15 years or so, why so that the new people can get into it and actually understand.

As it stand the histories are sooo contradictory to one another that it doesn't make sense and appears daunting to newbies.