[RP Recruitment] House Ravensong

Ravenholdt
If any of you guys want to RP with me, you can usually find me in Honor Hold rolling around in corpses like a feline on catnip.

Alternatively, I'm in Dalaran.
Last time I saw you in Honor Hold it was after I heard you bragging how easy it was to kill Tahl... and yet, somehow you's was dead and you weren't getting back up.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!
((Hey guys please to not steamroll recruitment thread, there are enough of those available to you v.v ))

House Ravensong is still recruiting for Rp and those interested in Wpvp,

stop by Ravensong.guildlaunch.com and apply!
04/12/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Nenai
(Hey guys please to not steamroll recruitment thread, there are enough of those available to you v.v ))

(( she says, 4 days late to the party.... :P Consider them free bumps))
(Hey guys please to not steamroll recruitment thread, there are enough of those available to you v.v ))

(( she says, 4 days late to the party.... :P Consider them free bumps))
((I do appreciate the bumps, just one gentleman to another, pip pip))

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zd3y3p.jpg
I hear ya recruiting. Now I am hoping you will over look a "...few..." small things about me...such as my horns, snout, nose ring, tail, HUGE...horns, and maybe the small fact that I am a Tauren.

Now I am know I am well qualified since I RP all the time that I am a Gnome in a Tauren's body. I have even gone so far as to brib...I mean offer a charitable donations to someone on the inside to over look these facts.

Now with that said, I will have to warn ya that I have resurrected Johnny Cochran and the other dead members of the dream team in case you discrimate against me. Added to that, I have the full weight of the USofA protecting me. In case you need a reminder....

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/race_color.cfm

Please read up and just toss me an invite and a rapid promotion to GM.
House Ravensong announces Bobcat new Guild Master. All hail. Huzzah huzzah.