Mount Collector Support Group v.4

Achievements
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Just got Fiery Warhorse's Reins (just got as in got like several minutes ago on my mage). Been farming this on two different toons every weeks since my guild first downed it back in BC. When it dropped today I actually stared at it for a bit trying to figure out what it was that had dropped. Unfortunately my Swift Zulian Tiger is on a different toon. But right now, I am one happy camper - mostly because I will never have to run Kara again.
My guild just split into two seperate guilds due to officer drama of some sort.

Blaaarg there goes guild rep again.
We're doing T-11 tomorrow I think to unlock the phoenix for us all when we ding and my friend let my alt in his guild for when they ding 25.

Of all the mounts eluding me guild ones seem to be the most "wtf".
only mounts i got are the worgen horse mounts and just now have [item="winged guardian" /]
Picked up a shorestrider today and yesterday Grand Black War Mammoth dropped and I wasn't with a significant other this time so I got to keep it :D. Guess thats my present for being alone on Valentines this year. Oh well, its pity from the RNG but I'll take it. 131 mounts now
02/11/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Bloodydk
Picked up a shorestrider today and yesterday Grand Black War Mammoth dropped and I wasn't with a significant other this time so I got to keep it :D. Guess thats my present for being alone on Valentines this year. Oh well, its pity from the RNG but I'll take it. 131 mounts now

Lawl. My ex and even current boyfriend know that I collect mounts and just pass them to me knowing I go back until a 2nd or in this case with Al'ar, 8th has dropped.

Major grats though!
02/11/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Kraai

Lawl. My ex and even current boyfriend know that I collect mounts and just pass them to me knowing I go back until a 2nd or in this case with Al'ar, 8th has dropped.

Major grats though!

My bf & I do fair rolls, but my bf is always unlucky, so I'm passing on the next mount :P

After getting my Love Bird & last Argent mount, I'm at 149. I'll get my DMF bird next time around for my big 150. Yay. =]
Corrupted Hippogryph - 154.

Pulled some stuff that the guy wanted and he gave me a $25 discount off it.
Hnnnnngbirdhorses.
156 mounts now.

This week I got Corrupted Hippogryph, Grand Black War Mammoth, Swift Lovebird, and Swift Foreststrider.

Goals are:
Ashes of Al'ar (30 tries)
Onyxian Drake (20 Tries)
Big Love Rocket (21/28 times over past 2 years, let's cross our fingers)
Nether Rocket 51 X-TREME (gotta get gold)
Pureblood Firehawk (gotta get gold to buy it off server.)
Just hit 120 runs on Anzu.

I hate Sethekk Halls so much!

Don't give up!
Don't even think about the bird when you go in there.

Run 122 finally got me my Raven Lord! Never give up!

Don't give up!
Don't even think about the bird when you go in there.

Run 122 finally got me my Raven Lord! Never give up!

Don't mean to say it but...

I told you so.
Swift Lovebird and Darkmoon Dancing Bear make it 147 for me.

Still no luck on the Fiery Warhorse's Reins and Big Love Rocket. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anybody on server with the Love Rocket in some time which makes me wonder if it's even dropped for anyone yet this year.
Love Rocket doesn't exist.
just bought a magic rooster egg for 108k, planning on turning around for a nice profit!
Tirf.

I swear - You find the craziest AH deals.
yeah, ive been saving for a spectral, but im trying to keep a nice nest egg for cases like this!
Of the 3 mounts that i want in game(AQ bug, ashes, swift spectral), i just added #2 to my collection,

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

350k, i now have 200g and 50k in debt :(
so worth it, only ashes eludes me now
few months back there were both versions of the spectral in the ah, then rgularly there would be one or the other....now that i finally have the cash, none are to be seen on my server