R.I.P Whitney Houston

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48. Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown

rip
Wrong forum and it has already been done.

02/12/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Olannin
TURTLES!
thanks
02/12/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Paulywally
Drugs are bad.

You forgot the

Mmmmmkay...
Horrible idea.

I respect the feelings behind it but, there are going to be so many jokes in here about her death.
atleast we still have this kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-tOsM6F4Y
02/12/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Ashbriñger
Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown

Well if we dont know location how's she gonna get rez?
At least her death wasn't clouded by allegations of child molestation like some OTHER pop artist we know. *cough*
02/12/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Pintglass
Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown

Well if we dont know location how's she gonna get rez?

Corpse run
02/12/2012 04:44 AMPosted by Celista
At least her death wasn't clouded by allegations of child molestation like some OTHER pop artist we know. *cough*

Imo she seemed great, just her associate ran along those lines... of whacko.
Whitney Who-ston?

I don't know anything about this lady, except she was a singer that is now dead.

/shrug
Whitney Who-ston?

I don't know anything about this lady, except she was a singer that is now dead.

/shrug

Most of her hits were from the late 80s/early 90s, so if you don't listen to pop music or are under the age of 25 you might not know who she is.
She through it all away, one of the greatest voices on the planet,

And she through it all away

RIP
RIP Whitney Houston:( she was one of the singers in hollywood who could actually sing:(
Whitney Who-ston?

/shrug
She had one of the greatest voices in history, but she got into drugs in the mid-90s, along with smoking, and completely ruined said voice. :< It's such a shame, she could've kept a strong career right up to now if she's wanted to; most of the current pop types in the last 15 years based their style on hers, but she outsang them all, until she destroyed her voice.

Folks over 25 won't really care, but she was insanely popular when I was a teen and is one of the bestselling female singers ever. So it's always strange to be in a world where someone like her is gone, even if she didn't do much in the last decade.

Anyway, she sang before autotune was mainstream, and still outsang most of the better singers (not just pop) of today.
BLAME BOBBY BROWN!!
A washed-up, drugged-out, has-been has died? Here is my shocked face :|
02/12/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Styk
A washed-up, drugged-out, has-been has died? Here is my shocked face :|

Exactly.

I was just shocked to hear she was 48. I would've guessed closer to 60. But hey, that's what crack does to ya.